Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I LOVE THIS GUY! ARPAIO FOR PRES!

No better Sheriff in the country!

From Patriot Post;

PATRIOT PERSPECTIVE
    Justice served: The Joe Arpaio Model
    (This is the second in a two-part essay about frontier justice along our southern border. Part one, “Justice deniedâ€

GO JOE!!!! HA HA. THIS GUY REMINDS ME OF DIRTY HARRY. I KEEP WAITING FOR HIM TO SAY "MAKE MY DAY PUNK"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh my gosh...that was GREAT reading.

The Sheriff disconnected the MCSO jail’s cable TVs until criminal lawyers pointed out that he might be in violation of a federal-court order. So he hooked the cable up again, but piped in only the Disney and Weather channels.
    PERFECT!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Oh yeah. We love him here in Phoenix. He's my hero.

I agree 100% with his logic!!!! It's like the saying goes: "Don't do the CRIME if you can't do the TIME!!"

I called Sheriff Araipo's hotline to thank him and sent him an email.

It's just too bad the Sheriffs in LA and Orange county CA are corrupt.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

This sheriff totally rocks.He should be the head of homeland security!!!!!!
    WOW,Imagine,treating criminals like criminals.What a concept.I hope it catches on.

ALIPAC Activists,

This new site needs links. Please place links to this site on any boards you visit and send this to different webmasters. They need links and have requested our assistance.
    ---

Dear ALIPAC,

Could you add a link on your website to illegalimmigrationjournal.com, a website that was recently launched by the Arizona Maricopa County Attorney’s Office to provide comprehensive daily breaking news and opinion articles on illegal immigration, particularly focusing along our southern border.

If you want a graphical link to our site, there is one located here - http://illegalimmigrationjournal.com/IM ... banner.gif

Thank you for your consideration,

(name removed by William)

Just in case anyone missed this from William. Go to:

sticky:"A call for help from Maricopa County" (top of the General Discussions page.)

american girl wrote,

Here is a link that puts you on a page where you can send a thank you message to Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County.

I'm sure he's up against a lot of controversy with his strong stance against illegal immigration. Won't you all please just shoot him a quick thank you and give him some positive feedback?

http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModu ... s&p=pubcom

P.S. Under "Select Department" there is an option (about halfway down the page) for "Sherriff Appreciation Letters".

He's a hero of mine.

If you want a graphical link to our site, there is one located here - http://illegalimmigrationjournal.com/IM ... banner.gif
    I TRIED THIS LINK, BUT JUST GET A BLANK PAGE WITH A LOGO IN THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast