Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I made it to the UP!

Hey all, just thought I would let you know I made it to the UP of Michigan! It has been a long haul; I had to do it on my own being that my significant other and my daughter's dad walked out on us before we left. I made it though and I couldn't be happier! I can now understand what almost everyone around me is saying and the school I registered my daughter at has a 95% pass rate with the MEAP test. I feel freer than I've felt in a long time!!!!!!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

The UP is pretty. Lot of snow in the winter though. I lived in Marquette, Michigan for awhile. Where did you move from?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

"Well we missed you, and we're glad you girls made it safely home!"
    And I want you to know Chivalry is not completely dead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I moved from Mesa, AZ and I never want to go back!!!!!! I can tell Michigan is clamping down so that they do not become the next AZ though. I went to the Secretary of State to get my Michigan drivers license back. I was so frustrated when the lady told me I would have to bring them my birth certificate, social security card, 2 proofs of residency, etc, etc, etc. I couldn't believe it being that just a few years ago I didn't have to provide anywhere near this much documentation upon moving back. I was getting mad for a second there then the lady looked at me and said the magic words. She looked at me and said "You have to provide this for us just so we know you're in the country legally." When she said that I didn't mind going home and digging all of it up, I told her I understood and I sure wouldn't want my home state to get like AZ!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Congrats, Drama! Welcome home. I LOVE the UP, but people think I'm crazy cause I prefer winter to summer, I just plain love snow! Are you near Sault St Marie? I know quite a few people in Sudbury and we've been hunting in the UP.

working4change
    Good news drama!

April
    Full Deployment needed here! Please HELP!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1235438.html#1235438

Re: I made it to the UP!

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Hey all, just thought I would let you know I made it to the UP of Michigan! It has been a long haul; I had to do it on my own being that my significant other and my daughter's dad walked out on us before we left. I made it though and I couldn't be happier! I can now understand what almost everyone around me is saying and the school I registered my daughter at has a 95% pass rate with the MEAP test. I feel freer than I've felt in a long time!!!!!!
    Glad you made it home safe...to bad your significant other did that to you and his child.....shows low moral character in my point of view....Hopefully you have family around to support you and you will do well....best of luck to you and your daughter..

Kathyet

Banned
    Glad to hear that you made It out of the Illegal Immigration hellhole In Arizona to a much nicer place Hope everything goes well for you there. Keep us Informed on your new home TS

I can't tell you out my heart aches for the America I grew up in. My beloved home state of California has become much like our neighboring state of Arizona. "Illegal alien hell hole". That pretty much sumes it up. My home town of Santa Rosa now has the 3rd worst gang problems in the state behind L.A. and Bakersfield. It will be one happy day when I can get the heck out of here and move to another state where I can enjoy being arond Americans again and hear the english language being spoken. It will be nice to even go into a Wallmart again without feeling like I'm in a foreign country. I want to live in a place where the Fourth of July is celebrated again, not that horrible cinco de mayo crap. I want out of California!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast