Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would think we could file a civil rights complaint against our government....just off the top of my head.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I think there has been so much damage done to this country and it's people. There should be enough class action suits to keep this thing going for years.

We have the actually refusal to enforce the laws of this country.

Think about:

The people who have actually been killed, maimed, and assaulted by illegals.

The people whose jobs have been taken or whose wages have been reduced due to illegals.

The children whose education has been affected by the diversion of funds to educate illegal children.

The Price of healthcare that has risen dramatically.

The price of auto insurance that has risen to cover illegal.

The property taxes and other hidden taxes and fees that has been raised to support them.

There just has to be several million people who could prove some damage, either actual physical to financial damage done by the illegals due to the refusal of our government to protect us as mandated by our laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

File all the class action suits anybody wants. That will take too long and be held up in the courts. By the time anything is resolved, our national sovereignty will be over. We need something much faster and much more eye-popping.

We either need to have some ugly thing happen in our streets on a large scale (rioting, bloodshed, terrorist attack) or we need to have the president arrested at the oval office for "high crimes and treason."

We are in a war, the president has said that himself repeatedly. We are being invaded during that war by all kinds of terrorists. Therefore the accusation of treason could and should be argued. Having the president arrested while in office will send a signal to everyone watching that the PEOPLE of the United States mean business. We are fighting for our nation, our culture, and I wouold argue we are fighting for our very lives in many instances. WE MUST DO SOMETHING JUST AS DRASTIC. Short of a military coup of course.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Iig
    KickEmOut:

File all the class action suits anybody wants. That will take too long and be held up in the courts. By the time anything is resolved, our national sovereignty will be over. We need something much faster and much more eye-popping.

We either need to have some ugly thing happen in our streets on a large scale (rioting, bloodshed, terrorist attack) or we need to have the president arrested at the oval office for "high crimes and treason."

We are in a war, the president has said that himself repeatedly. We are being invaded during that war by all kinds of terrorists. Therefore the accusation of treason could and should be argued. Having the president arrested while in office will send a signal to everyone watching that the PEOPLE of the United States mean business.
    Please folks, let's stay on course and be realistic. Filing suits, as I said, do not have to run their entire course in order to attract media attention --which will give us free air time-- and make pro-illegal aliens uncomfortable. And especially if doing so draws interests from other organizations who think it deserves momentum, so they join up.

Suits will proceed or fall; we don't pin all our hopes to one filing. Some will move faster than others. But that is not the point, win or lose. The point is to make the lives of illegal aliens miserable.

KickEmOut, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and decide that you mean there are possible dire consequences, but you are not making suggestions - right? The last thing we need to do is start sounding like the emotionally out of control pro-illegals.

CALL OUT TO THE ALIPAC LEGAL STAFF: There is some serious interest here. If you are building a case sotto voce, so to speak, to launch onto the opposition, taking them off guard, then you have support for it. I look forward to hearing about it when it makes sense for us to know.

BTW, thanks to all of you who are committed to this issue. We cannot stop, not for one minute.

Iig
    American
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

I have stated several times that the citizens along the border should sue the federal government for their private property being used for public use without compensation -- it is being used as an 'illegal alien crossing'
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Iig

Database of Suits in Progress

Those are extremely valuable lawsuits, to protect private property. I would be equally interested to know what the standing laws are regarding trespassers. If there are trespasser laws, they should be enforced immediately.

The property owners must be willing to call the authorities and follow through to prosecution. No matter how silly the actual penalty is, they must do it. Every penny helps. They also must (a) video record the crime and arrest (b) show the inaction of the authorities who do not come out, (c) tape themselves issuing warnings, in both languages if possible, (d) show all the posted signs, hopefully in both languages (though not necessary) posted liberally around the perimeter of their property, (e) show on each taping a current newspaper headline (date stamp) and (f) follow up to check what happened with the arrestee.

Please, affected property owners, consider my non-attorney opinions (I am not an attorney, I am not offering legal advice), above and do what you gotta' do. Consulting counsel would not be unreasonable, before or after actions you take.

But do it.

Iig
    American

Iig, yes I was making a suggestion. But I will defer to your calm and unemotional proposal. And I hardly consider my suggestion anything like the "emotional and out of control illegals." I think we just see things from somewhat different perspectives. You seem to think there is plenty of time to stop this insanity, while I think we must strike while the iron is hot. Our Constitution provides for many ways of dealing with problems. Yours and mine are simply two different approaches. I don't consider either more valid than the other, but again I defer to your proposal.

For now, anyway.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Iig
    Eggsuhlend KickEmOut, we are in accord about our respective approaches. I totally agree as to timing. We must at least launch our counter-efforts immediately. Boldly, resolutely, inexorably.
    Thank you for your reply.
    Iig
    American

The suit would be against U.S companies

I think it may work. I have a lawyer checking on some information I sent him. I certainly hope that it can work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123