Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I need a Alipac leader to contact me immediately!!!!!!!!!!!1

I may have found a solution and I really need someone to contact me Asap.
    Please send to my personal messages where I can send my phone number. I may have found a loop hole to file a Class Action Discriminaton Law suit against this entire situation. It's right before us and we are overlooking a perfect opportunity.

GO GO AMERICANSUNITE!!

If you don't hear from someone soon, PM "ALIPAC"...and W should get to you shortly.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

amer,

Good Job, I brought up something before about a civil suit against the illegals. It was something an attorney said. I posted it but I don't remember where.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I copied this off another post

Contact: Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee (ALIPAC)

WilliamG@alipac.us
    www.alipac.us
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey folks,

Just checking in and will check my PM. If you need to reach me you can PM ALIPAC. My email is in the Exec Members section on the top blue tool bar and the phone numbers and mailing address for ALIPAC are at the bottom of each page of the website

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hey folks,

Just checking in and will check my PM. If you need to reach me you can PM ALIPAC. My email is in the Exec Members section on the top blue tool bar and the phone numbers and mailing address for ALIPAC are at the bottom of each page of the website

W
    Im beginning to believe that the only way to get our politicans attention is to petiton for Bushs' impeachment and to recall senators and congressmen/women that support amnesty. I voted for Bush but several of his positions , especially immigration make no sense. The arrogrance displayed by the President, Frist, Hastert, Dole, McClain, et al is truly astonishing in the face of we the peoples desires.

Then lets consider impeaching the President and Vice President for failure to honor their oaths and abandonment of the American rule of law. Our Executive Branch is the only branch of government that can enforce US Immigration law or any other law. That is their prime duty to our society.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South Florida Protests / Marches and/or Rallies

Does anyone know if there are any events that are to take place in the Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale area? I would love to get involved!

what happened here? Any progress made??

Iig

Using court system to compel government enforce the law

This is an idea whose idea came the first time an illegal was hired. But, be that as it may, it is a way that Americans can force our government officials to obey their oath of office to uphold the law.

I believe that every government agency should be sued into action, and I would be delighted to be a part of a class-action suit to get it going.

Iig
    American, of Mescalero Apache/Irish/Mexican descent - I'm not a Mexican-American
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast