Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

enough is enough

why do we as americans have to deal with this./?vote these fools out of office,why do we keep voting for inadequate politicians?
    it amazes me what americans put up with until its too late.it is too late,we are going to have a revolution and rioting here soon,especially if we start deportations
    why do we allow women who are criminals have babies and allow them to be us citizens?
    then give them welfare and food and clothes?
    as soon as they apply for benefits deport them
    simple,but our liberal pokticians make it hard
    wake up

Illegal alien stalker update

I deleted this letter.

I am so sorry madamy that it is this way.

Try the District Attorneys Office direct. Have you done that? Call, send a letter, ask for a meeting. Get it on record. They may be worried if something more happens and they didn't do anything. They have powers to do things when they are motivated.

Give it a try.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Madamy,

Are you a gun owner? I would get a license, buy a gun, and go to the training range often... just in case.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great Idea W!!

I think we should all do that.

Just in case.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are right about that Judy. The police rarely save people although they try. Over 9 times out of 10 they arrive after the event.

Protect yourself. Remember Katrina!

Support the 2nd Amendment and exercise your rights.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

INS wont do anything.

Mossberg 12 Gauge pump does take a license for in home protection. You should do all you can to protect yourself and use every legal method you can. Your congressional representatives may be more than helpful since an election year is on the way.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

You meant to say that a Mossberg shotgun does NOT take a license right? I hope things have not changed since I bought mine.

W

I don't think you have to have a license in North Carolina for anything except carrying a CONCEALED handgun. To my knowledge, there are no restrictions on having a gun in your home OR on rifles/shotguns because it would be hard to conceal those!

When I travel, I carry a handgun on the front seat and, if I ever get stopped, I am just going to warn the officer that I do have a weapon that is not concealed. That might not work but I will give it a try! It's so weird how the laws differ from state to state so I do call to find out what each state's laws are. I think, in North Carolina, if it's concealed, it has to be LOCKED in the glove compartment but in South Carolina, maybe it's not supposed to be locked. This is just something I have checked lately but I KNOW I can have a gun in my home without a license and I will use it if I even find myself in any threatening situation.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast