Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deleting info

I've been stalked, it's NO fun. Effects everything in your life. Wow. This stinks. Contact the minutemen and see if there is a group in that area and have them look into Balls. Maybe some pressure can be brought on them. Call the INS and turn the guy in.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Welcome Amy,

I'm glad you found us but as our friend Rakishoner says here "Hell of a way to meet aint it?"

The first thing I would suggest is that you look into using some of the resources in our ALIPAC Action Panel found on the top tool bar of this site.

In the Law Enforcement Section you will find contact information for Immigration and Customs enforcement and other agencies that might be interested in this situation.

They are notorious for non-enforcement but you can do more than call customs. Try the Social Security administration and see if you can get that SS card shut down.

Call the Better Business groups and file a complaint. You might also want to visit www.wehirealiens.com and file your first report to Immigration and Customs through them so others can see what is going on at these stores.

Finally, I would suggest that you call some attorney's. Obviously, the hiring practices and internal security failures at these stores has caused you great duress.

I think these stores are in a very legally actionably position (translated: position to be sued by you and orded by a court) because of what has happened.

If you file a lawsuit against them then this information will become public record and can be reported on by newspapers.

The companies will want to avoid that bad publicity and will likely meet your attorney's demands quickly by getting this illegal out of their stores and this time they should issue more than an apology, it should be a check for your trouble and woe.

Nobody should have to go through this when all they did was shop at a store and fill out a form.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe call Social Security Administration, State Bureau of Investigation, US Marshals? Tell everybody you talk with you're going to the media if they don't get off their butts. Don't take no for an answer. Harass the hell out of everybody until you get action before it's too late.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was stalked for seven years...it's absolutely horrible and it leaves deep scars on the psyche forever. It destroyed my marriage as my husband could NOT understand that I was NOT inviting this and why I DIDN"T STOP IT. There were no stalking laws at that time.

Get a device to put on your phone so that you can record any calls in future. Document everything, time, date, location of event.

Stalking is against the law.

And then do everything that the moderator suggested also.

Good luck to you.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Good suggestion RR! Only thing is, check on your state laws first. Radio Shack sell phone recorders that are easy to use but you need to check your state laws regarding this.

Most states, like NC, are what we call "Single Party" states. This means that as long as one of two participants wants to willingly record the conversation secretly then they can. Some states require both parties to be aware that it is being recorded.

In almost all states it is illegal for a 3rd party to record a conversation between two other people that are not aware of the recording activity.

Check your state laws and if allowed getting the recorder would be prudent.

Also, when you get ready to file a report with any federal agency, call your Congressional Rep.

Tell them you want them to open a "constituent service file" to assist you and to make sure that the agencies do their job to protect you. A Congressional staffer following up on your report to ICE and the SS admin could greatly increase the chances of success.

W

Hello Amy

WHAT CAN I DO??????? Hen house already sent me a "letter of apology." The police are not seemingly interested in this. i want BALL'S FOODS to be ACCOUNTABLE for my FEAR of this man, a man who drinks before 7 am, makes annonomous creepy phone calls, follows strangers around, scares me to death, and IS OBVIOUSLY AN ILLEGAL ALIEN! HELP
    First of all Amy contact and I take it you are talking about Kansas City, Missouri The FBI, The Missouri State Police and ICE also you can contact your Local D.A and Missouri Attorney General's Office.
    If the local Police is not doing anything, don't wait. Go ahead and get someone that will.
    Here is a couple of the numbers

FBI Kansas City
    1300 Summit
    Kansas City, Missouri 64105-1362
    kansascity.fbi.gov
    (816) 512-8200

Kansas City
    Missouri Attorney General's Office
    Penntower Office Building
    3100 Broadway, Suite 609
    Kansas City, MO 64111
    Phone: 816-889-5000
    Fax: 816-889-5006

ICE
    1.866.DHS.2ICE

1-866-347-2443
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I have for years worked with survivors of stalking/harrassment/abuse, have been a survivor myself, and interface regularly with legal, mental health, and LEO's and I also run online discussion areas for survivors, and for advocates and supporters of survivors .

I couldn't find an email addy so I used the 'feedback' provision and left some advice about this thread. I strongly recommend you follow my advice for the sake of the board, the original poster, and your members.

Wow, Thanks so much to all of you for your advice. Looks like there are PLENTY of ways to go.

Lambsmark -
    I couldn't find an email addy so I used the 'feedback' provision and left some advice about this thread. I strongly recommend you follow my advice for the sake of the board, the original poster, and your members.....
    I can not locate the feedback you are refering to...?

Scuba - thanks so much for taking the time to locate all of that information!

Alipac - LOL, yes, this is one hell of a way to meet. Thank you for all of the great advice. I will be following up with all of the agencies you spoke of, and I already filed a complaint on wehirealiens.com. I'm starting to think that yes, this could be a lawsuit. More than anything, I want t
    his store to quit hiring illegals. There is no accountability!

Everyone else, thanks so much for responding. I am not the type to live in fear for long. I will not rest until I am sure this man leaves me alone. In addition, I think I should be able to go to the neighborhood grocery in Peace! So Now I am as furious as I am scared and I WILL take this as far as i can.

I will keep you all posted with any new developments

madamy--I'm so sorry for your troubles!! Welcome to ALIPAC and hopefully all the information the forum has given you will help get this guy off the streets, out of your life and OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!

Hang in there and be cautious and careful.

Ooooh, I am so mad to see our citizens having to put up with this stuff because our Wackident refuses to do his job, secure our borders, deport these illegals and keep our country safe and secure.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast