Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    You meant to say that a Mossberg shotgun does NOT take a license right? I hope things have not changed since I bought mine.

W
    Yep
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Well, there is one other thing, if this guy keeps calling you. Contact the Phone Company. There is a Harassment Law and I know that they take it very seriously. If he has called more then once, then let the Phone company handle it. They will get law Enforcement Involved, even at a Federal Level. Plus the Phone Company has the Records.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Well, there is one other thing, if this guy keeps calling you. Contact the Phone Company. There is a Harassment Law and I know that they take it very seriously. If he has called more then once, then let the Phone company handle it. They will get law Enforcement Involved, even at a Federal Level. Plus the Phone Company has the Records.
    Yes, contact your phone company. There used to be a code (* something?) that you could punch in after a harassing call. It was my understanding that after a couple of these the phone company cut off the offending phone service.

Law Enforcement also has a "trap" they can put on the phone. They install it on yours and then when he calls, don't hang up. If he's calling from a wired phone, they can trace it right to his phone. Use your cell phone to call the law while you have him on your other line.

My Mom caught one this way. They were arrested.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am a licensed gun owner. I fact Iown 3 and I shoot them regularly. So i feel safe at home, but it's going outside any place that is scary. I have ordered a stun gun and pepper spray which i should recieve soon.

This just sounds like a NIGHTMARE, madamy. I KNOW you are afraid to MOVE. This character is SCARY and DANGEROUS. Keep us posted on your efforts.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Grreat Letter, Madamy!!

Keep us posted. That should get their attention!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just my 2 cents.

While I agree with Judy that you have an excellent well-written letter, it would obviously carry more weight if there was an attorney letter-head at the top.

When I read:
    I have consulted with council, and have been advised that your company is in a “very legally actionable� position.
    my first thought was well if it is so actionable why isn't an attorney writing the letter and that might be the reaction of the store too.

Although I can't find it now, I believe you said earlier there was some problem with hiring an attorney to take the case on a contingency basis, but there may be the possiblility of hiring an attorney at an hourly rate to write the letter if you want to go to that expense.

It may be a long shot, but one possiblility is to contact local immigration reform groups and explain your situation and ask if they might know any local attorneys who would be sympathetic to your situation:

Kansas
    Kansans for Immigration Reform
    Don Whitten
    16525 Military Trail Road
    Wamego, KS 66547-9591
    Phone: (785) 456-9591

South Central Coalition for Americans Together
    Ann Meritt
    PO Box 344
    Haysville, KS 67020-0344
    Email: sccatincnp@aol.com
    Phone: (316) 516-0087

Missouri
    Mid America Immigration Reform Coalition
    Kansas City, MO
    Phone: 816 942-9354
    Email: Jmmucci@aol.com

I haven't had much experience dealing with legal matters, but when I did something the attorney insisted on was that communication about the case not be done via e-mail because it is not secure and that I not be posting publicly about the case. So, if you do believe this may result in litigation you may want to ask a moderator to delete this thread so if you or one of us inadvertently said something that might be harmful to your case -- better yet, archive it out of sight someplace so it is still available as evidence of what you had to go through for help and "state of mind" should you need to show that . Remember that the thread may be saved and available in a search engine cache (Google for example) for quite awhile after it is deleted here.

Good Luck!

Damn, I'm tired of seeing our own friends and neighbors thrown to the wolves just because we don't want to offend the wolves. (Actually, real wolves are not that bad, but you get the idea.)
    Last edited by Jean; 08-17-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Maybe you could just use Word to create you a nice little letterhead and become an instant attorney! Temporary, of course!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

You can't imposter an attorney.

But you could say from the offices of "We, Me, The People".

"We the People" is already taken and the bar associations are taking them up through the courts now in Texas for example to shut them down for practicing without a "license". Apparently they were doing well and digging in to "attorney revenues". I think just just do "forms". But anyway, that might get their attention. They do respond better to a "company". Very snooty of them, but it does help to have a "letterhead" of some kind.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast