Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I need some input/ammunition

I was involved in a conversation today on the topic of IA with someone who rasied some interesting questions to me.
    Based on MY views, I stongly expressed my desire for all the illegals to get the hell out of this country becasue I am sick and tired of my government pandering to these folks giving them all sorts of freebies when they don't contribute anything back into the economy. They mostly get paid under the table, send all OUR money back home, and collect welfare, put their anchor babies in our scholls, get free healtcare, etc, etc.
    During my rant, my friend asked me why only target the illegals? Granted, they did come here illegally, but if those are the reasons I am so angry, why am I not disgusted with Americans who do the same thing? There are plenty of them out there. Women that have babies that they can't take care of, men that don't support their families and they get jobs that pay them under the table so child support don't find them. The folks that totally manipulate the system, so on and so forth. Theye are many of them out there.
    Well, to a point, my friend is right. I can't stand the illegals getting all the benefits of my tax dollars, but just because you are a citizen shouldn't automatically warrant the right for these benefits either, should it?

What are your views?

This is what you say.........

We do not need to import even more leeches off of our social benefit systems!!

US citizens who leech off of the system definitely need to be dealt with as well-----but in regard to illegals-----we can prevent this from happening----by FORCING them out of our country and preventing them from entering!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Who ever said people have not had it with Americans who abuse our system?
    Your friend is talking about two different problems.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bren, I couldn't have said it better. Another good point would be the additional cost that we the taxpayers incur as a result of the self imported criminals that we have to build new facilities to house, feed, pay for interpreters, jail space, court time, hiring extra judges, border patrol, prison guards welfare benefits, subsidized housing, link cards, overcrowding of schools, ESL programs and teachers . All of which are tax dollars that could be spent providing for our own citizens. We have our own criminals but, they are our criminals and while we may begrudingly pay for the prisons that house them with our tax dollars, they are America's problem. Illegal aliens criminals are not.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

These are all really good valid points. Thanks so much for all your input.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    You should tell your friend that yes, we do have those problems here in the U.S., but why allow citizens from other countries to sneak in here and add to it?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Your friend is right, it is a huge problem in the U.S. but the difference is they are citizens, if they truely need the money they have a right for the help, that is what it was meant for.

It is completely different in the fact illegals should not be here at all, and due to illlegal immigrants who are breaking our schools, hospitals, jails, law enforcement, it is costing us billions to secure a border that is still not secure.

We do need to revamp social services, I believe it has been used as a crutch by people who could do some type of work...also the system penalizes people if they work instead of them working and getting maybe help with child care etc. A single mother can not support a couple of kids on 7 something an hour but welfare could make her work and help her so she can make it.

The problem is it is like all other government agencys their is no oversight and nothing functions as it was meant to.

Ron Paul believes in putting this back in the hands of the states and I believe this is an execellent Idea, states would have more control and be more careful about who they give money to.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

That's like saying we shouldn't deport criminals because the U.S. has criminals too. We'll always have criminals, but we don't need mexico's too.

Very loaded question from someone that has been on our boards for about 5 days don't you folks think????

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I was thinking the same thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast