Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Very loaded question from someone that has been on our boards for about 5 days don't you folks think????

W
    Is this person just pulling our chains or what?

I promise I am not trying to present loaded questions. I am seriously seeking input/information so I feel confident in MY response to questions from my friend, and others like her that have the same argument. I can assure you, there is no one amoung my circle of friends that feel as passionately as I do about this issue.
    As far as "someone that has only been posting for 5 days", well I'm sure you can look up my e-mail address and see that I have been following this issue through this website for quite some time. I have only just recently starting posting my own thoughts and questions. I am trying to educate myself becasue it is getting close to election time and I want to be informed as much as I can. I can also show you how many faxes I have sent through numbersUSA. I'm sure a few of them to the president probably has me being watch by the secret service.
    I apologize for seeming "suspicious", but really, this topic is overwhelming, and I honestly was seeking other opinions about the "low class welfare folks" doing the same shi%* the illegals are doing. And after thinking about it, I don't think those type of Americans are any better than the illegals. I think we should get them out of here to.

Quote Originally Posted by totallybeachin
    I promise I am not trying to present loaded questions. I am seriously seeking input/information so I feel confident in MY response to questions from my friend, and others like her that have the same argument. I can assure you, there is no one amoung my circle of friends that feel as passionately as I do about this issue.
    As far as "someone that has only been posting for 5 days", well I'm sure you can look up my e-mail address and see that I have been following this issue through this website for quite some time. I have only just recently starting posting my own thoughts and questions. I am trying to educate myself becasue it is getting close to election time and I want to be informed as much as I can. I can also show you how many faxes I have sent through numbersUSA. I'm sure a few of them to the president probably has me being watch by the secret service.
    I apologize for seeming "suspicious", but really, this topic is overwhelming, and I honestly was seeking other opinions about the "low class welfare folks" doing the same shi%* the illegals are doing. And after thinking about it, I don't think those type of Americans are any better than the illegals. I think we should get them out of here to.
    No problem!! Don't take it personally!! There are just times that people come in here---with no other intention except to push their pro-illegal opinions----while trying to disguise their intentions.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

[quote="SOSADFORUS"]Your friend is right, it is a huge problem in the U.S. but the difference is they are citizens, if they truely need the money they have a right for the help, that is what it was meant for.quote]

I wasn't referring to people that "actually" need it.
    I meant the welfare leeches. They roll around in their Escalades with the 10k rims wearing tons of gold and diamond jewelry and paying with a foodstamp card at the grocery store. It seems that these types of people and the illegals combined get help more easily than the people that really do need it and unfortunately becasue of this, we need to get rid of free services TOTALLY, across the board, not available for ANYONE. Otherwise it will just continue being a corupt system that our tax dollars get waisted on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

No problem!! Don't take it personally!! There are just times that people come in here---with no other intention except to push their pro-illegal opinions----while trying to disguise their intentions.
    Thank you. I wil not take it personal. I have been reading these boards for a long while now, and I have seen that happen. I will focus more on how my questions are worded so as not to make someone thing I am asking loaded questions.
    This is the single most important issue to me this election, and I really do want to be as informed as possible and I respect people on this forums viewpoint. I have learned alot, and I want to now more.

"Totallybeachin" I am glad after being a lookie Loo you have decided to join in, alot of us did the same thing for quite a while also.

Yes there are alot of people who use welfare who should not be, we have all see people with $40,000 SUV using food stamps at the store, none of us believe these people have a right to food stamps.

I also know there are people who are truely having hard times that need help and that I don't mind, even if for a while they can only find a low paying job and need help with food and utilities, I don't like seeing homeless or children without food, but this system is abused. I don't like the fact our veterans are not taken care of.

But the one thing that really pisses me off is someone sneaking into this country and expecting Americans to take care of them, that is their countrys problem it is wrong, they are illegal and they plain and simplely should not be here.

Welcome to alipac , we have lots of information to educate your self, we are all being educated on a daily basis believe me you never know enough and we have some very knowledgeable people who I have learned alot from.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Totallybeachin, you are debating a globalist. They always try to turn things on you by saying that illegals are no more likely to be a problem than Americans. They believe that the world is flat, and that everyone in every nation is exactly the same, therfore should be afforded equal access to everywhere.

The problem with illegals is that they come from nations that have very different cultures, crime rates, economies, laws and loyalties. Illegals are not a part of the American fabric. They are from poor Third World countires, and drag down our wages and use our social services disproportionately. They have ethnocentric loyalties to nations that are not American, and in some cases hostile to America. They come from cultures that have higher rates of crime, different standards for drunk driving, legal age of consent and many others.

Bottum line: They are not a part of our family, and do not belong in our home.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Totallybeachin, you are debating a globalist. They always try to turn things on you by saying that illegals are no more likely to be a problem than Americans. They believe that the world is flat, and that everyone in every nation is exactly the same, therfore should be afforded equal access to everywhere.

The problem with illegals is that they come from nations that have very different cultures, crime rates, economies, laws and loyalties. Illegals are not a part of the American fabric. They are from poor Third World countires, and drag down our wages and use our social services disproportionately. They have ethnocentric loyalties to nations that are not American, and in some cases hostile to America. They come from cultures that have higher rates of crime, different standards for drunk driving, legal age of consent and many others.

Bottum line: They are not a part of our family, and do not belong in our home.
    Very well put "Bearflag"!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12