Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everyday where i live is a hell also . Horse country , Rich horse country .
    Same here. Hard to believe McConnell put an earmark in the Farm Welfare Bill for them.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have wonderful news to report to my fellow Idahoans!!

I have been campaigning for Senator Russell Fulcher (Republican) for State Senator. He is incumbent. On his request, I wrote an edorsement letter to the Idaho Statesman and Kuna News today. (For months now, I have been emailing him often too about IA issues I think he should know about.)

Guess what!!! My pestering him paid off! SEN. FULCHER SENT ME AN EMAIL TODAY -- 5/19/08 -- SAYING THAT AFTER THE ELECTIONS (AND ASSUMING HE WINS) HE WANTS TO SIT DOWN WITH ME AND MY HUBBY TO DISCUSS WAYS TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IN IDAHO AT THE STATE LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that great news!! Just goes to show you that persistence pays off. When this happens, I will need all of you to feed me info, ok? Tiny, please tell Sosadand W!! Jarhead, you reading this???

April, we need fireworks!!!!!!!!

I think if all of us can just pick one state senator in our states, and get his email and email him IA news reports (which I get from here), in time he will get so sick of you that he will have to deal with you. Heheheeheh. Well, not really. Campaigning for them gets you a special favor later. THINK ABOUT IT! It worked for me!
    Ex_OC
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Great news EX_OC your are doing a excellent job down there!! proud of you little tator tot!!!

>>RED ALERT" "ACTION NEEDED NOW!!"<<
    PLEASE MAKE CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS.....
    THEIR TRYING TO GET AMNESTY AGAIN WITH THE AG'S BILL IN THE
    IRAQ FUNDING BILL.....

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115596.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote="SOSADFORUS"]Great news EX_OC your are doing a excellent job down there!! proud of you little tator tot!!!

Thanks, Mom!!! I'm on Cloud 9 today!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Great news EX_OC your are doing a excellent job down there!! proud of you little tator tot!!!

Thanks, Mom!!! I'm on Cloud 9 today!!!!
    and you should be!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!

Sen. Fulcher works very closely with 2 state House reps (Cliff Bayer and John VanderWoude). They all vote the same way. Last week, Rep. Cliff Bayer was here in my house! He was dropping off election yard signs that I said I wanted. He stayed a while and we chatted.

SO NOW, I HAVE 1 STATE SENATOR AND 2 HOUSE REPS TO TALK TO ABOUT IA!!!!!!!!!

LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!! (This would have never happened in a million years to me in CA!)

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!

Sen. Fulcher works very closely with 2 state House reps (Cliff Bayer and John VanderWoude). They all vote the same way. Last week, Rep. Cliff Bayer was here in my house! He was dropping off election yard signs that I said I wanted. He stayed a while and we chatted.

LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!! (This would have never happened in a million years to me in CA!)
    you are too much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!

you are too much!!!
    Heeheheheh, SoSad. What can I say. To stop illegal immigration, I willingly "prostitute" myself. Sheesh. LOL!!

Ex_OC, that's good news. However, I should caution you that VanderWoude is on the State Affairs Committee and voted against letting an enforcement bill get to the floor for a vote. So, he may not be as good as an ally as you think. I'd check him out very carefully and get him to clearly state his position.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm so jealous that I am not able to get out and do the "leg work" so many of you are able to do. Sending emails & fax's thru numbers, capwiz etc., alerting all my contacts, and commenting on news articles is pretty much the extent that I can do.
    (capwiz has a new alert ready right now.)
    You are SO MUCH appreciated

(I assume, otherwise you would've used "pimp" )
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast