Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Session to speak on c-span 2 in a couple of minuts!!

>>RED ALERT" "ACTION NEEDED NOW!!"<<
    PLEASE MAKE CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS.....
    THEIR TRYING TO GET AMNESTY AGAIN WITH THE AG'S BILL IN THE
    IRAQ FUNDING BILL.....

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115596.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: I was not going to post again

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    I am doing a job in Driggs Idaho . I stopped this morning at a mini mart to get smokes before I went to work. The place was packed Not many in the store could speak English. I stood there for 10 minutes waiting for them to get what they wanted Poor Girl behind the counter could not understand what they wanted. I tried to stand there and seem dumb and ignore. Finally I told the cleark what they wanted and they were served. I then asked in Spanish if they coukd speak English?? The response was NO. So I asked why in Spanish and they said they don't have to.. No reason given when i asked Why..

Mad as Heck with the Idaho Rep's and will continue to make my presence known.

Semper FI

I wouldnt wait on their ILLEGAL butts. I would say no espanol.
    they wouldnt get nothing from me.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN
    I'm so jealous that I am not able to get out and do the "leg work" so many of you are able to do. Sending emails & fax's thru numbers, capwiz etc., alerting all my contacts, and commenting on news articles is pretty much the extent that I can do.
    (capwiz has a new alert ready right now.)
    You are SO MUCH appreciated

(I assume, otherwise you would've used "pimp" )
    Awww, DinTN. No need to be jealous. It just worked out the way it did. I think God had a hand in it, that's why. What you do is what I do. It was just pure luck that my Senator is one of those RARE politicians that actually answer your email! That's how it started for me. Then, he invited me to his townhall meeting; I went. I printed out OK's HR 1804 (or whatever number that was) and handed it to him at the meeting. I also spoke at the meeting. (Omg, so many ppl there applauded me coz they are just as concerned about IA). After that, I continued to email him news that I got here in Alipac.

Lucky me this month is Idaho primaries. He asked me to help him campaign for re-election. I said yes and have.

In other words, DinTN, I saw an opportunity and I grabbed it. So continue what you are doing, and if you see an opportunity, grab it! Ya never know what will come out of it in the future.

I will need your help when the time comes that he wants to discuss IA (IF he gets re-elected -- crossing my fingers). So hang in there with me, k?

Thank you for all you do too!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I will need your help when the time comes that he wants to discuss IA (IF he gets re-elected -- crossing my fingers). So hang in there with me, k?
    k
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123