Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    [img]

cassie,,,Who`s wasting bandwich now?
    Ik keep the avatars / pics as small as possible, and CG is wasting bandwidth, he knows I will not reply to him anymore, and yet he keeps replying. I'll reply ALL persons, but not CG. I gave him a 2nd chance after his first wave of personakl attacks. I told him that I was not angry anymore and replied all his posts, but he started his personal attacks again. I can't accept that, this time it take much longer not to be mad with him anymore
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Cassie, (not taking sides) I understand what you mean.
    But that`s not fair to the rest of us, it was just getting interesting.
    ------------------------

Cassie, (not taking sides) I understand what you mean.
    But that`s not fair to the rest of us, it was just getting interesting.
    If you do understand what I mean, yo'll also understand that he is the only person I will ignore. I modified my post, and explained I gave him a 2nd chance, and he blew it
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    [img]

cassie,,,Who`s wasting bandwich now?
    Ik keep the avatars / pics as small as possible, and CG is wasting bandwidth, he knows I will not reply to him anymore, and yet he keeps replying. I'll reply ALL persons, but not CG. I gave him a 2nd chance after his first wave of personakl attacks. I told him that I was not angry anymore and replied all his posts, but he started his personal attacks again. I can't accept that, this time it take much longer not to be mad with him anymore
    I don't care who is or is not "mad at me." There is a whole religion of fanatical Islamists who are "mad at me." There is an international banking cartel that would like to be able to make me disappear for some of the stuff I have written about them who are "mad at me." There were a hundred or so illegal alien supporters outside the Farmers Branch City Hall who were "mad at me." Generally speaking, people get mad at me when I expose them for what they are. Then they unleash their TRULY slanderous attacks and defend them by saying I made them "mad at me."

There were a hundred or so illegal alien supporters outside the Farmers Branch City Hall who were "mad at me."
    Me and TRant are in that boat with ya! If we make it a 3 way split, what are we going to do with the leftover?

Awwww, you can have him. However, I think TRant is a little partial to Carlos.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

C`mon, you two kiss and make up, :P :P

get the show back on the road
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

I don't care who is or is not "mad at me." There is a whole religion of fanatical Islamists who are "mad at me." There is an international banking cartel that would like to be able to make me disappear for some of the stuff I have written about them who are "mad at me." There were a hundred or so illegal alien supporters outside the Farmers Branch City Hall who were "mad at me." Generally speaking, people get mad at me when I expose them for what they are. Then they unleash their TRULY slanderous attacks and defend them by saying I made them "mad at me."

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE

Hey Cassie, thanks for the reply.
    you don't have to thank me for replying. I'll try to reply everyone, but one. Who would that be ?

Yep, you get it - that's good. It's a scam alright. The question everyone should ask is: 'so how many other sleazeballs are doing the same thing?' Sadly, it's becoming trendy. I'm convinced that the more you look into the program the more you'll find it working against the interest of most Americans. Question all public comments from USCIS or most businesses/industry groups as well.
    how many H1B visas ? 65,000 ??
    Maybe half is scam, half not ?? I don't know.

Also, keep in mind that my experience is filtered through the experience of someone in the IT area for the most part. Just FYI, IT-related H1B applications comprise, I think (I could be wrong, but last time I heard the %...) about 80% of the total. Like Kate mentioned earlier, remember that the USCIS has issued MORE H1Bs in excess of the legal cap of 65k!!! (oooh).
    Oh, 65000 right. 80& is for IT ??? Why so much ??
    I don't care we 65k will become 80k if it's for medical personnel if we really need them. I prefer my life to be saved by a surgeon from Vietnam here on an H1B, then just die b/c there're ain't enough surgeons.

Medical-related H1B applications are only a small % of the overall number and I don't have much of a problem with those folks really.
    agreed.

Anyway, stick around and help us win over more compatriots in the cause - be they Democrats, Republicans, Independents, martians, etc.!The larger goal of nipping the illegal immigration problem in the bud is the thing we all need to keep focused on and solve.
    I'll stay. What I just don't get is that some people here criticize me over 1% Most here think that all illegal aliens, 100%, should leave. This is unrealistic and I like to see 99% of all illegals leave, there will always be exceptions. People fall over that 1% ??? What kind of situation are we in right now ?? Not even 5% gets deported, and 99% of all illegals gone is something everyone should support, but no, they want 100%. Unrealistic

but..but... he started ! He feels offended over a few words, but thinks it's ok to go to war. He calls the people in Iraq foot soldiers of a murderous religion, but thousands of inocent kids/babies have also died. He supports that, they're all foot soldiers in his small mind, and then he starts flaming against me for saying something about it. He feels offended over some words. He should look into the mirror and say:

MOD EDIT

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    but..but... he started ! He feels offended over a few words, but thinks it's ok to go to war. He calls the people in Iraq foot soldiers of a murderous religion, but thousands of inocent kids/babies have also died. He supports that, they're all foot soldiers in his small mind, and then he starts flaming against me for saying something about it. He feels offended over some words. He should look into the mirror and say:

MOD EDIT.
    This country would not exist if brave patriots had not been willing to go to war. Hitler's heir would be ruling the Western hemisphere if good people had not been willing to go to war. Fortunately, those guys didn't take the counsel of some self-described under-educated twenty-nothing.

And yeah, thousands of "kids/babies" may well have died in Iraq. They have been killed by murderous cowards rolling truck bombs into mosques and markets, booby-trapping the roadways and shooting indiscriminately into crowds of civilians. That's who we're trying to stop, but YOU want to blame our own selfless men and women of the military who are risking their lives to protect those children. FOR SHAME.

BTW - I looked into that mirror and got my answer. I'll bet there are plenty of other intelligent posters here who got the same answer, especially in light of the post to which I am responding.