Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    This country would not exist if brave patriots had not been willing to go to war. Hitler's heir would be ruling the Western hemisphere if good people had not been willing to go to war. Fortunately, those guys didn't take the counsel of some self-described under-educated twenty-nothing.

And yeah, thousands of "kids/babies" may well have died in Iraq. They have been killed by murderous cowards rolling truck bombs into mosques and markets, booby-trapping the roadways and shooting indiscriminately into crowds of civilians. That's who we're trying to stop, but YOU want to blame our own selfless men and women of the military who are risking their lives to protect those children. FOR SHAME.

BTW - I looked into that mirror and got my answer. I'll bet there are plenty of other intelligent posters here who got the same answer, especially in light of the post to which I am responding.
    I'm watching CSI Miami:

Ahhhh Kate !
    Your current avatar is really cute !!!
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Hi Cassie,
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    O, I totally forgot to explain why I'm going to vote Hillary, knowing that she will probably ( not sure ) be soft on illegals.Cassie
    Brilliant idea! Let's all "throw the baby out with the bath water" and go Communista and see how we like it! Hillary will take good care of us. You'll be pleased to know that, according to Fox News last weekend, key Republicans have predicted that Hillary will be our next president.

Saul Alinsky

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Hey slick,

I oppose his war

It's not just his war.

How many people did Saddam kill?

Neils
    8:54 am
    02/13/2007

Since this thread has refused to die ........

By my calculations Cassie, there are now approx. 12,000 more "already here illegal mexicans" for you to be neutral on since you started this thread and many MANY more streaming in behind them. (approx 1000/day conservatively)

They ALL still want your tax money(look at your pay check or tax return), your country and your future.

Still neutral?

We'll keep counting ..... oops there goes another 'already here illegal mexican'... as we speak. Nope, sorry, it's another GROUP of them. Don't count the coyote ....
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    This country would not exist if brave patriots had not been willing to go to war. Hitler's heir would be ruling the Western hemisphere if good people had not been willing to go to war. Fortunately, those guys didn't take the counsel of some self-described under-educated twenty-nothing.

And yeah, thousands of "kids/babies" may well have died in Iraq. They have been killed by murderous cowards rolling truck bombs into mosques and markets, booby-trapping the roadways and shooting indiscriminately into crowds of civilians. That's who we're trying to stop, but YOU want to blame our own selfless men and women of the military who are risking their lives to protect those children. FOR SHAME.

Well said Crocket. I completely agree.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

He should look into the mirror and say:

MOD EDIT.
    C'mon Cassie. Because you can't back up your argument, you resort to name-calling? I know those tactics are used by some of your favorite politicians, but seriously, it is a waste of space here, and does nothing to further our cause.

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    He should look into the mirror and say:
    MOD EDIT.
    C'mon Cassie. Because you can't back up your argument, you resort to name-calling? I know those tactics are used by some of your favorite politicians, but seriously, it is a waste of space here, and does nothing to further our cause.
    supporting the troops is different than supporting the war.
    You can support the troops, but it doesn't mean you should suppport Bush' war policy. If you support Bush war, then.... wel just read my signature. I can back anything up what I say, yet CG started the personal attacks and when I counter attack he starts complaining that I'm offensive.. I just don't waste too much time on him, I can answer any of his posts and back my pov.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilsthepoet

How many people did Saddam kill?
    2 wrongs make a right, right ?
    This is exactly what the goons / illegals aliens and their supporters say in California. They say:

The US stole the SW, and now we can steal the sw from the US too.
    Or we reclaim this stolen land as ours

and

blahblahblah

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    Since this thread has refused to die ........

By my calculations Cassie, there are now approx. 12,000 more "already here illegal mexicans" for you to be neutral on since you started this thread and many MANY more streaming in behind them. (approx 1000/day conservatively)

They ALL still want your tax money(look at your pay check or tax return), your country and your future.

Still neutral?

We'll keep counting ..... oops there goes another 'already here illegal mexican'... as we speak. Nope, sorry, it's another GROUP of them. Don't count the coyote ....
    You've either not been reading my posts in this thread, or you are deliberately naive. If I'm still neutral ? I'm not going to answer this anymore, it's all in my posts in this thread, you don't even read at all.

To COTO

And the same applies to coto. I did say that I supported Hilary, and already changed my mind over a week ago, and I told that over and over again that Hillary is not my 1st choice anymore, but no still not reading this thread or my posts, but just selective quoting from some of my older texts

You'll be pleased to know that, according to Fox News last weekend, key Republicans have predicted that Hillary will be our next president.
    1 - the elections are almost 2 years from now
    2 - Hillary should first try to beat Obama in the primaries
    3 - Gore is better, but Hillary is still better than the Republicans

supporting the troops is different than supporting the war.
    You can support the troops, but it doesn't mean you should suppport Bush' war policy. If you support Bush war, then.... wel just read my signature.
    Honestly, I really don't understand what your signature means. Bush is no doubt a hypocrite to say the least. He preaches and defends many of his actions by saying it is necessary for our safety and security against terrorism. I have no problem with that. But he can hardly mean that when he leaves our borders wide open. He is talking out both sides of his mouth IMHO.