Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Cassie! I do not think you are a troll and if the moderators thought you were you would be gone. Do not freak over things that do not matter. Ignore it , go forward.
    Yeah, a lot of guys over at my site didn't think "she" was a troll either until after they made fools of themselves and then had their PMs with her posted in the open forum along with a note explaining that they had been flirting with a known troll who was not only no lady, he wasn't even a woman.

Cassie! I do not think you are a troll and if the moderators thought you were you would be gone. Do not freak over things that do not matter. Ignore it , go forward.
    We have all heard of hamburger helper...now we have troll helper. Great job!

April
    Being non judgmental and fair is part of being a kind person, something that you and Crocket need to take lessons on. You have both had feeding frenzys on people that were not trolls. You do not impress me , not do you intimidate me, so save it for those you can. I will not be wasting any time conversing with either one of you.

There's that famous "Hillary" temper! (Cas)

Being non judgmental and fair is part of being a kind person, something that you and Crocket need to take lessons on. You have both had feeding frenzys on people that were not trolls. You do not impress me , not do you intimidate me, so save it for those you can. I will not be wasting any time conversing with either one of you.
    Save your energy for impeaching the President. I could care less what you think of me and I have no intention of intimidating you. Run off now and make some calls, send some faxes and write a few letters...after all, everyone is entitled to their opinion (or so you tell me 500 times).

Banned
    I am neither trying to impress nor intimidate you. To be honest, I can never even keep a good bead on what you're about and your name is not one that leaps to mind when I think about this site. But as far as being "judgmental" goes, that depends on whether the judgment is unfounded or based on fact. I have experience with the troll in question and KNOW Bama to be that troll. I KNOW that this troll's standard tactic, as can be attested to by mods and admins of numerous sites, is to create multiple accounts with widely disparate personalities to defend the main personality. Ditzy fake females are some of his favorite personas. That's because it always seems unfair when the big bad guy starts picking on the poor little innicent and helpless woman. It's a pretty clever ploy, but it has run its course with me.

You have a right to your opinion, but it means nothing whatsoever to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Yeah, a lot of guys over at my site didn't think "she" was a troll either until after they made fools of themselves and then had their PMs with her posted in the open forum along with a note explaining that they had been flirting with a known troll who was not only no lady, he wasn't even a woman.
    Oh, so you make an accusation first and then you'll see if that person is a troll or not. Even knowing you could be totally wrong and brought down the while good admospshere here. When are you going to accuse me for being Bama ??? Why don't you ask the mods and see if Bama and I are posting from the same state ? And Bama posts a lot, I post a lot, too much for one person, don't you think ? I'm so glad you're not a judge, you'll sentence someone to dead before knowing all the facts. I don't derserve this treatment, i've been posting on topic most of the times. I'm brain strorming to find solution, and you label me. you know, with people like you we'll lose anti illegal immigration fans, accusing people that are clearly on the same side of the fence is not the smartest thing to do.

I'll keep responding to all persons, except Crocket.

Crocket:

Talk to the hand

mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

MW
    cassie wrote:

I don't understand why people here disagree with me. We all agree that we're in the midst of a national crisis, and I come with honest and real solutions. I fight illegal immigration the way I think it's the best to do, or did you refer that people disagree with me that I like Hillary ??
    Your approval of Hillary Clinton has told me all I really need to know regarding your feelings about illegal immigration. Most of us on ALIPAC have made illegal immigration and border security our #1 issue and would never consider voting for someone that supports amnesty for illegals and/or open borders. Hillary's support of the mega amnesty bill (S. 2611) was and is unforgiveable!!! IMHO, anyone serious about dealing with the illegal immigrant issue through enforcement of our current immigration laws could never support Sen. Clinton.

I can't speak for everyone that actively posts on ALIPAC, but I think it's safe to say the overwhelming majority of us support one of the following candidates for the next President of the United States: Rep. Hunter, Rep. Tancredo, or Rep. Paul.

You have the right to support whomever you want, but you shouldn't be confused or surprised by our reluctance to take anyone that supports an enemy to our cause and #1 issue seriously.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Check this out:

http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... _dem1.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Guys, guys..........

Back to your corners please and take a few deep breaths.

We've got so much work to do and I could sure use the help.

ANY TAKERS? Come on........don't be shy.
    Post here if you want to add your muscle to the fight.

APRIL
    fyi: we've had a little problem with some crazy dudes lately.
    I know you can understand why some of our older members are concerned and have itchy fingers. Apparently, ALIPAC is frightening the open border/ILLEGAL supporters and they're making attempts to disrupt.
    It's a good thing to know we've become such a force. But it can be a pain in the neck and one can jump the gun too quickly.

I do agree with you about being non-judgmental & fair.
    We try to do the best we can but experience sometimes works to our benefit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CASSIE
    We'll be taking you at your word now.
    Sounds like a good plan.
    I'll keep responding to all persons, except Crocket.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast