Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ah craig, why are you feeling guilty for being here legally?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie, The green card lottery is a legal way to become a resident.
    I won a few years ago. Moved to the US, I like it here. Americans are nice people. Swedes are a little stubburn. But I'll send you a picture of my old vacation place in Sweden. Swedes have normally 2 houses. 1 big house to live and 1 small condo for holiday. I think you'll like the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    Dixie, The green card lottery is a legal way to become a resident.
    I won a few years ago. Moved to the US, I like it here. Americans are nice people. Swedes are a little stubburn. But I'll send you a picture of my old vacation place in Sweden. Swedes have normally 2 houses. 1 big house to live and 1 small condo for holiday. I think you'll like the pictures.

Craig, you sound a little like you might be just a little mixed up as to where your loyalties might be. I will tell you there is no straddling the fence here, you are either an American fighting fot the future of your country, or you are a taker here to take all you can, without putting anything back as I told you in another post. You either stand for something that is decent and right such as trying to maintain our country as it is for your children and grandchildren, don't you get it, it is not about you at all it is about the spirit of America, we are trying to keep our country from becoming a third world country and we have every right to do that without being called racist and bigots by people who cares nothing for what America stands for. All of us have had family members give their lives in past wars to keep our country free and strong eough for all of us and we simply are not going to lay down and let others who care nothing for our history, our culture and our lives just stroll in and take it from us, we are much better then that we will fight to the end for the principal of the thing, something you seem not to understand. How dare them to come here and propose to take our country, to get what they deserve, their civil rights, while waving a foreign flag in our faces, I am sorry it don't work that way and it never will. Why do you feel so much guilt about coming here the right way the legal way? You have a guilt complex, maybe that is why you seem to be unable to choose friends with a bit more character, maybe you feel unworthy for whateve reason, you need to make a choice, draw a line in the sand and decide which side you stand on, I will choose some words our wonderful President said in the past, you are wither with us or against us, there ain't no in between! I believe now he said those words with his fingers crossed behind his back, I say them while looking you straight in the eyes, I mean them! Do a little soul searching Buddy, to see, what future you expect to have here in America. Do you want a strong America where everyone speaks with the same voice for the right thing, or a divided one as it will be if we continue to allow our country to be invaded as it is happening now? The choice is yours to make, soccer or fight for what is right!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Craig, i am curious.... if Sweden is so good as you claim,

why did you leave it and come to the States?
    What keeps you here?
    if you were told your lottery winning was wrong and all of a sudden you were told you were in this country illegally, would you stay or would you get out before you were arrested and possibly deported back to your home country?

You said in another post that illegals trash part of your country and when they get deported they scream. well the same thing happens here, and in the case of the people on this forum. we are the ones raising hell because they are in this country, trashing it, killing people, using federal funds and programs only for AMERICAN citizens or those here legally.

i can see that from your posts on this forum today you seem to be understanding where we are coming from and why we are here

craig,

We can not let everyone in that wants in. That is why we have a lottery and a quota. There are countries in this world that no one wants to be in. What they don't realize is that it is not the location that makes the country great it's the people. You destroy the people, you destory the country.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hmm this guy has potential,
    Just because you have buddies that are illegals does not mean that your personal social habits should affect our national policy on this issue
    Craig...I believe ALIPAC just said it all...this is the whole point of this thread.....
    I believe you do have some potential if you ...can understand the love we have for OUR Country...We the PEOPLE..we are bound by our Constitution to protect her...
    It is very simple and we will fight very hard for her...If I had a friend hurting her children I would turn her in... period...
    because friend or not she is wrong and I am bound to stop the cycle of abuse....very simple
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

James, history is history. Mexicans have no right to reclaim the SW. They SOLD it under some kind of treaty !!!

Alipac, I'm sorry. It won't make any difference if I tell them to leave. They have been longer in the US then I've. It's not fair either, I was lucky to win a Green Card and I'm in no position to tell other's to leave. It would be the same when a person won 2 million in the lottery and tells poor people they're lazy.
    Don't worry Craig. We can help them to leave. All you need to do is send us their names and addresses and a brief description of how you know 100% they are illegal aliens.

We can take care of the rest for you. Just send that info over via PM or e-mail with your full name and contact info.

Sweden has big trouble with illegal aliens too. We have an article around here somewhere about how bad the Swedes are in trouble over this same issue.

They are likely to crack down soon like Russia, France, Australia, and the US.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    James, history is history. Mexicans have no right to reclaim the SW. They SOLD it under some kind of treaty !!!

Alipac, I'm sorry. It won't make any difference if I tell them to leave. They have been longer in the US then I've. It's not fair either, I was lucky to win a Green Card and I'm in no position to tell other's to leave. It would be the same when a person won 2 million in the lottery and tells poor people they're lazy.
    Don't worry Craig. We can help them to leave. All you need to do is send us their names and addresses and a brief description of how you know 100% they are illegal aliens.

We can take care of the rest for you. Just send that info over via PM or e-mail with your full name and contact info.

Sweden has big trouble with illegal aliens too. We have an article around here somewhere about how bad the Swedes are in trouble over this same issue.

They are likely to crack down soon like Russia, France, Australia, and the US.

W
    alipac, can you send me the link about the article on Sweden ? I used to live in Malmo and explained how bad it was, but they are now cracking down on the illegals. Entire europe is cracking down on illegals, especially Denmark, Spain and even liberal Britain is cracking down on it. Sorry, I can't find it in my heart to report people. It's morally wrong. My parents taught me never to report, betray people or do anything if it would be morally wrong to me.

Let me explain this to you: We all want illegals out, but we are humans and will also play favorites. You agree with a law but are not willing to enforce it because it may impact you personally. I would have no problem reporting illegals I don't know, but reporting people you know is totally different. We will always play favorites, it's human nature.

Swedish Welfare State Collapses as Immigrants Wage War
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1650

Craig Wrote:
    You agree with a law but are not willing to enforce it because it may impact you personally.
    On the contrary, Our government is not willing to enforce the law, and that`s causing an even bigger impact. I`m willing to sacrifice anything if that`s what it would take to have the Immigation Laws fully enforced.

Like to song say`s: "You`ve got to stand for something or you`ll fall for anything."
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast