Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    They can play soccer very well, they taught this stiff Swedish national ( me ) how to dance like Brazilians. I can't do Caproeira, but I can dance like a Brazilian and that's awesome for a tall, blond Swede.
    Swede? Yesterday you said you were Dutch.
    I never said I was Dutch. I've been telling from the beginning where I'm from. I dated a Dutch girl in the past. but I dated many girls. Now, I'm not dating, but seeing the sister of one my my futbol buddies. So you may know my double standards ? That girl and I can dance the Lambada !
    Oh but you say that your a US Citizen.

I and 2 other's are US citizens, but most players in our team are illegals. So what ?? What ru gonna do about it ?? Are you willing to make a bet ?? Let's play soccer 11-11 and if we win, you will stop fighting illegals. If you win, which is very unlikely, we will buy you dinner after the match
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=49074

So what is your game. Is it here to disrupt this forum. Is that your game. The United States might not be the Land of Milk and Honey like you let on that Sweden is. But the United States is my Country. Should I say how much I don't care about what the heck is going on in Sweden. Let alone about soccer. Just to be down right honest. I think by the way your doing. I think you have been here before, under a different name.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

A criminal charge of aiding and abetting or accessory can usually be brought against anyone who helps in the commission of a crime, though legal distinctions vary by state. A person charged with aiding and abetting or accessory is usually not present when the crime itself is committed, but he or she has knowledge of the crime before or after the fact, and may assist in its commission through advice, actions, or financial support.

I suggest that you read the fine print on your lottery win!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Scubayons,

yes I said that I was a citizen but I admiited I was wrong by saying that I mixed up being a citizen or legal resident. To me it's all the same. I'm a GC holder and have the same right as citizens. The only difference is that I can't vote

Scubayons,

yes I said that I was a citizen but I admiited I was wrong by saying that I mixed up being a citizen or legal resident. To me it's all the same. I'm a GC holder and have the same right as citizens. The only difference is that I can't vote
    Note all the rights. I am a Husband to a GC holder soon to be a citizen. I should know them very well.

However, LPRs cannot vote and are not entitled to some public benefits. Some government jobs or government contract jobs are not available to them as they require U.S. citizenship. Also, unlike U.S. citizens, LPR are subject to removal from the United States if they commit certain acts, such as specific types of crimes or if they misrepresent their immigration status.

The right to travel is also somewhat limited. Unlike a U.S. citizen, an LPR should not be absent from the United States for more than six consecutive months per year, otherwise they endanger their LPR status. If they are going to be out of the country for a prolonged period of time, they must obtain a reentry permit to get back into the U.S.

LPR males between the ages of 18 and 25 are required to register for the U.S. military service just as U.S. citizen males are required to do.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

scubayons, I will not become a citizen. Sweden changed the law July 1st , 2001 and allows dual citizenship. But, I'm not taking US citizenship. I don't need it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234