Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I heard that Thompson doesn't like Romney, so he won't endorse him. So if anyone, it'll be McCain. We'll see. If illegal immigration is an issue to his supporters, they shouldn't go to McCain, but who knows.

BTW, Mark Levin was on Ingraham's show this morning, saying it's bunk that talk radio has been defeated because McCain narrowly won SC (referring to Michael Medved's column on Town Hall). Levin is not going to let up on this.

Rush is also hitting on how soft McCain's numbers were in SC, how the media is trying to annoint him as frontrunner. McCain is being pushed because he is the Democrat's favorite Republican. "Maverick" means he goes against Republicans. Liberal newspapers endorsed McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For some ominous news, on Laura Ingraham's show this morning, Pat Buchanan (who is no McCain supporter) said he believes if McCain wins the Florida Primary, McCain will go on to be the Republican nominee.

We must de-rail the McCain Amnesty Express!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    McClown
    McAmensty
    McStain
    McMoron

the list is endless
    McLame
    McKennedy
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

For some ominous news, on Laura Ingraham's show this morning, Pat Buchanan (who is no McCain supporter) said he believes if McCain wins the Florida Primary, McCain will go on to be the Republican nominee.

I listened to Laura this am too, and Buchanan said if Romney wins Florida, he wins the nomination. But I see how this could apply to McAmnesty as well.

Buchanan also said that his sister told him McCain is running ads in FL that makes him sound like Tancredo. So we have to advise Florida voters about McCain's real position.

If Fred is really opposed to amnesty and open borders and it's not just talk, he should NOT endorse the candidate in favor of amnesty and open borders - McCain.

If he really means what he says, that he's a true conservative, he should NOT endorse the Democrat's favorite Republican - McCain.

If he's not just a lot of talk and really means what he has said, he should endorse Romney!!

Even if he personally doesn't like Romney, he should stand for his principles and endorse the candidate who wants no amnesty, the borders secured and is conservative - Romney!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Populist

I listened to Laura this am too, and Buchanan said if Romney wins Florida, he wins the nomination. But I see how this could apply to McAmnesty as well.

Buchanan also said that his sister told him McCain is running ads in FL that makes him sound like Tancredo. So we have to advise Florida voters about McCain's real position.
    You're probably right, Populist. I just have McLame so entrenched in my head and trying to figure out why so many people could be suppolrting him...everything I hear is McLame...McLame...McLame. I am living a nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    If Fred is really opposed to amnesty and open borders and it's not just talk, he should NOT endorse the candidate in favor of amnesty and open borders - McCain.

If he really means what he says, that he's a true conservative, he should NOT endorse the Democrat's favorite Republican - McCain.

If he's not just a lot of talk and really means what he has said, he should endorse Romney!!

Even if he personally doesn't like Romney, he should stand for his principles and endorse the candidate who wants no amnesty, the borders secured and is conservative - Romney!!
    Please contact him campaign and relay these thoughts: http://www.fred08.com/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist

You're probably right, Populist. I just have McLame so entrenched in my head and trying to figure out why so many people could be suppolrting him...everything I hear is McLame...McLame...McLame. I am living a nightmare!
    This is what the msm wants you to believe

The facts are not supporting this in the least and we have the
    new rasmussen poll from today to back up our position

Here are the poll results from AOL:

Poll Results
    Who do you think will win the GOP nomination?
    John McCain 59% 34,713
    Mitt Romney 22% 12,672
    Rudy Giuliani 8% 4,687
    Mike Huckabee 7% 3,849
    Ron Paul 3% 1,607
    Fred Thompson 1% 969

Note on Poll Results
    Total Votes: 58,497

what are people thinking...talk about short term memory loss
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    Here are the poll results from AOL:

Poll Results
    Who do you think will win the GOP nomination?
    John McCain 59% 34,713
    Mitt Romney 22% 12,672
    Rudy Giuliani 8% 4,687
    Mike Huckabee 7% 3,849
    Ron Paul 3% 1,607
    Fred Thompson 1% 969

Note on Poll Results
    Total Votes: 58,497

what are people thinking...talk about short term memory loss
    Is this just an online poll, or a scientific one?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast