Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I was warned about Bush also Dixie. There just was not a clear choice. We have to make sure that we have a choice this go around.
    We have plenty in the race. One better be the best candidate we can hope for my Nov. '08

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Illegals vote we will lose in the Primaries. It is that simple. We have got to get a good person in there and just keep exposing everyone one by one.
    This will be the most important aspect of holding our ground. There are ways to guard against illegals casting votes. It should begin with registration. There should (1) be very severe penalties for an illegal to fraudulently register and, (2) the registrars should have the wide latitude to require documentation of citizenship.

If they get past us at the first step, poll watchers can observe the election and be prepared to challenge the vote of anyone suspected of casting an illegal vote. State legislatures will have another session before the '08 election. We should push for laws that that are strong enough to require deportation for illegally registering to vote.

The importance of the voting process to this cause cannot be overstated. If we lose that battle, we have lost the war.

Kerry and Bush both went to the same university. Both were in Skull and Bones Society. The illuminati didn't really care which one won. They both would have carried out the NWO. I voted for Bush in 2000. I voted for Kerry in 04 only out of default.

Hey, we had dumb and dumber to vote for in the last few elections. What could we do???
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Hey, we had dumb and dumber to vote for in the last few elections. What could we do???
    Well, I had to work late election night......After work I sped to the polls to vote, and although I was on time --2 minutes before closing --the polls were closed. That really sux, doesn't it? Anyway, I had no intention whatsoever to vote for the chimp. I was fully ready to vote for Michael Peroutka of the Constitution Party.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

We have to have someone to vote for. I know that the American Public will vote just as we will. We just have to try to get him on the ticket. There is a lot of ground work to get to first. One is trying to get the illegal from voting. Encourage our young people to get out and vote. They will be throwing there future in the trash if they don't.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    We have to have someone to vote for. I know that the American Public will vote just as we will. We just have to try to get him on the ticket. There is a lot of ground work to get to first. One is trying to get the illegal from voting. Encourage our young people to get out and vote. They will be throwing there future in the trash if they don't.
    All of us who have interest in this issue must accept responsibility for overcoming voter apathy. Another practice that needs to be carefully watched is the absentee voter process. That is a much- abused aspect of the exercise. Absentee voting numbers usually stay pretty static from one election to the next. If your county normally has 500 absentee votes, and it suddenly shoots up to 1500 it's time to sound the alarm.

The usual sham is that a campaign worker will pick up pads of applications. The returned applications direct the Absentee Election Manager to mail the ballot to a P.O. Box. The ballots, which have to be notarized, are all witnessed by a single notary. Many are signed with an "x" indicating that the voter is unable to write.

Over the years efforts to tighten up the absentee process has been met with lawsuits, or threats, from the ACLU, and others of their ilk. While there has been little progress in changing the rules, penalties have been enhanced. One of the pitfalls is that prosecutors are reluctant to prosecute those who vote illegally unless their votes would change the outcome of the election. But.....prosecutors are elected, so let them hear from you.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    I voted for the Wonder Squad twice as well! At first it was a good idea, but the second time it was a bit of an arm twist because I sure to hell wasn't voting for Kerry!!! Sure thing maybe different now but It may have been alot worse with Kerry in office!!! But with all aside changing the House and Senate did little to change the country last year and we can see plain and simple that most of these jerks has one thing in common........globalism!!!! Of course there are some exception!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I never voted for him. I never liked him or the father. God help you poor people that had him as govenor of Texas and then as president.

I voted for Pat Buchanan in 2000 and I wrote in Tancredo in 2004. This was solely based on their fight against illegal aliens and saving our culture and our country. I have some major differences with both on other issues, but they were the only ones I trusted who could and would actually save our country from this invasion. As usual, I heard the "you are wasting your vote" and "lesser of two evils" and all that. My vote is my vote. Soldiers and our fore fathers died for my right to vote so how can it be wasted?

I will never cast a vote for an illegal alien supporter. I have become a single issue voter because I truly believe if we don't win our country back none of the issues matter.

Unfortunately, I voted for Bush in 2000. I didn't make that mistake again in 2004 after seeing what a mess he made of things. I voted Libertarian with a clear conscience that year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast