Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DD

Your beloved Illegals are killing on average 25 of ME BELOVED fellow American citizens. Not to mention the enormous amount of additional illegal activity ranging from fraud to theft to assaults and rapes (gang rapes on huge rise now)

Its disgusting and all illegals should be deported asap and those that help them in any way thrown in prison.

Lest you bury your heads in the sand about the radical sabotage of our immigration laws embraced by the CAIR-La Raza-A.N.S.W.E.R.-SEIU-Big Business alliance, I am posting as a reminder the deadly results of our open borders policies--summarized by Steve Camorata of the Center for Immigration Studies:

*Foreign-born militant Islamic terrorists have used almost every conceivable means of entering the country. They have come as students, tourists, and business visitors. They have also been Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs) and naturalized U.S. citizens. They have snuck across the border illegally, arrived as stowaways on ships, used false passports, and have been granted amnesty. Terrorists have even used America’s humanitarian tradition of welcoming those seeking asylum.

*At the time they committed their crimes, 16, or one-third, of the 48 terrorists in the study were on temporary visas (primarily tourist visas), another 17 were Lawful Permanent Residents or naturalized U.S. citizens, 12, or one-fourth, were illegal aliens, and three of the 48 had applications for asylum pending.

*Although the 9/11 hijackers entered on temporary visas, LPRs as well as naturalized U.S. citizens have played key roles in terrorism on U.S. soil. For example, Siddig Ibrahim Siddig Ali, ringleader of the plot to bomb New York City landmarks in 1993, is an LPR, and Ali Mohammed, who wrote al Qaeda’s terrorist handbook on how to operate in the West, is a naturalized U.S. citizen.

*The nation’s humanitarian tradition of offering refuge to those fleeing persecution has also been exploited by a number of terrorists. In addition to the three terrorists who had asylum claims pending when they committed their crimes, three other terrorists, such as Gazi Ibrahim Abu Mezer, who tried to bomb the Brooklyn borough subway in 1997, used a false asylum claim to prevent deportation prior to taking part in terrorism.

*Violations of immigration laws are very common among terrorists. Not only were 12 of the 48 terrorists illegal aliens when they committed their crimes, at least five others had lived in the country illegally at some point prior to taking part in terrorism. At least five others had committed significant violations of immigration laws prior to their taking part. For those that were illegal aliens, most entered legally on temporary visas and then overstayed. However, some snuck across the northern border, such as Abdel Hakim Tizegha, who was involved in the Millennium plot.

*In addition to overstaying a visa, terrorists have violated immigration laws in a number of different ways. Some terrorists have engaged in fraudulent marriages to American citizens, such as Fadil Abdelgani, who took part in the plot to bomb New York City landmarks, and Khalid Abu al Dahab, who raised money and helped recruit new members for al Qaeda from within the United States.

*Terrorists also violated immigration laws by providing false information on their applications for permanent residence, such as Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, who inspired several terrorist plots.

* Still other terrorists have violated the law by working illegally in the United States. At least eight terrorists held jobs for extended periods while living in the country illegally before taking part in terrorism, including those involved in the 1993 Trade Center attack, the plot to bomb New York landmarks, and the Millennium plot.

* A lack of detention space has allowed several terrorists who had no legal right to be in the country to be released into the country. For example, Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center Attack, did not have a visa to enter the country, but he applied for asylum when he arrived at JFK airport and because of a lack of detention space he was paroled into the country.

* Past amnesties for illegal aliens have facilitated terrorism. Mahmud Abouhalima, a leader of the 1993 Trade Center bombing, was legalized as a seasonal agricultural worker as part of the 1986 amnesty. Only after he was legalized was he able to travel outside of the country, including several trips to the Afghanistan/Pakistan border, where he received the terrorist training he used in the bombing.

* Past amnesties have not hindered terrorism. Mohammed Salameh, another conspirator in the 1993 Trade Center bombing, applied for the same amnesty as Abouhalima and was denied. But, because there is no mechanism in place to force people who are denied permanent residency to leave the country, he continued to live and work in the United States illegally and ultimately took part in the 1993 attack.

* Several terrorists should probably have been denied temporary visas because they had characteristics that made it likely they would overstay their visa and try to live in the United States illegally. Under Section 214(b) of immigration law, individuals who are young, unmarried, have little income, or otherwise lack strong attachment to a residence overseas are to be denied temporary visas. Several of the 9/11 hijackers, including the plot’s leader Mohammed Atta, fit these criteria.

* The visa waiver program, which allows individuals from some countries to visit the United States without a visa, has been exploited by terrorists. French-born Zacarias Moussaoui, who may have been the intended 20th hijacker on 9/11, entered the country using the visa waiver program. Other terrorists such as Ahmed Ajaj, Ramzi Yousef, and Ahmed Ressam attempted to use false passports from visa waiver countries to enter the United States.

* The vast majority of terrorists in the study (41 of 48 ) were approved for visas by an American consulate overseas prior to entering the country. Of the seven who did not have visas, three snuck into the country and four arrived at a port of entry without a visa.

* At least two terrorists, Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and Ali Mohammed, should have been denied visas because they were on the watch list of suspected terrorists.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004954.htm
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I know the White House didn't intend it, but the Pentagon 9/11 video release underscores why President Bush's push for a massive "guest worker"/enforcement-later approach to border security is such a betrayal of the memory of those who died in the attacks.

When September 11 hijackers Hani Hanjour and Khalid Almihdhar needed help getting fraudulent government-issued photo IDs before embarking on their suicide mission, they hopped into a van and headed to the parking lot of a 7-Eleven store in Falls Church, Va. That's where scores of illegal alien day laborers ply bogus identity documents to other llegal aliens from around the world.

As I've noted many times, I visited this 7-Eleven while reporting on the national security-immigration nexus. It is a stone's throw from the Pentagon, where Hanjour and Almihdhar deliberately drove Flight 77 into the ground. The parking lot is still to this day often filled with "undocumented" day laborers whom President Bush never fails to extol for doing the jobs Americans won't do (or "aren't doing," as he now hedges.) Local cops I have interviewed suspect that most of these men are here illegally and that they continue to facilitate trade in fake identification documents. But nobody arrests them. We are, as the Million Illegal Alien Marches have demonstrated, a de facto sanctuary nation.

On of the illegal aliens at that 7-11 was Luis Alonso Martinez-Flores is a 28-year-old Salvadoran, who had been in the U.S. illegally since 1994. He got in the van and directed the jihadis to a DMV Express office nearby; they obtained photo IDs using bogus residential info supplied by Martinez-Flores. That info was also used on ID forms for two other hijackers.

The illegal alien earned $100. 184 people paid with their lives.

Three other hijackers showed up at a different Arlington DMV the same day Hanjour and Almihdhar stopped by the 7-11 illegal alien magnet. As with many DMVs across the country, illegal aliens congregated out in the open. Victor M. Lopez-Flores, who had been previously deported after a felony conviction but returned illegally, was one of them. He and another illegal immigrant led the hijackers to an open-borders attorney's office, where they helped the terrorists fraudulently obtain Virginia ID cards.

While some states have tightened ID requirements, many others still allow illegal aliens to obtain driver's licenses. The Bush Treasury Department approves the use of foreign consular ID cards exclusively for illegal aliens from Mexico. Peru, the Philippines, and Guatemala are clamoring for the U.S. to recognize their phony ID as well.

Nearly five years later, illegal alien day laborers like the ones who unwittingly assisted the 9/11 hijackers have virtually no fear of being arrested. Instead, they await their new "temporary" guest worker cards and eventual American citizenship in a land that has lost its memory. And its mind.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/michel ... 51706.php3
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    CountFloyd,

Your picture has changed some over the last few months as well. Something is different. I just cant put my finger on it.

W
    Well, yes it has, but hers has changed nearly half a dozen times tonight alone.

Would you like a sombrero for your Go To Jail card? Everybody's wearing them this season, you know.

Thank you Count for the offer, but no I do not want a sombrero.

I want my avatar to remain the same signifying a corporate executive being dragged away to a jail cell.

I would like my avatar to be a little larger for maximum size if someone could help me with that.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

QuoteD, I would hope that being an American, and having served your country in the way you did, you might feel just the least bit insulted that people have come here against the laws you were serving to protect.

She probably served for the college money and not out of patriotic/civic duty.

DD

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    DD,

You're back and your Avatar still has half your head cropped off. Welcome back minus half your head.

Annie

How juvenile.

DD

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    DD, I would hope that being an American, and having served your country in the way you did, you might feel just the least bit insulted that people have come here against the laws you were serving to protect.
    I might understand your point, however, we are talking about misdemeanors not felonies. As a former law enforcement officer, I did not write tickets to individuals for jay walking.

Do you think the people on Mayflower should never have landed foot on this country? Do you recall what occurred to the Natives?

Exactly. Remember your history. I do. We need to be compassionate and we need to do what's best for our Economy. 9-11 proved to all of us that the terrorists have tried to destroy our economic strength.......y'all may be a bunch of wusses who have allowed the terrorists to dictate our policies.....but I am not.

Quote from DD:Exactly. Remember your history. I do. We need to be compassionate and we need to do what's best for our Economy. 9-11 proved to all of us that the terrorists have tried to destroy our economic strength.......y'all may be a bunch of wusses who have allowed the terrorists to dictate our policies.....but I am not.

Youre right DD, we shouldnt be a bunch of wusses, so we shouldnt let a bunch of illegal aliens dictate our policies and law making.

DD

Quote Originally Posted by jbird
    Quote from DD:Exactly. Remember your history. I do. We need to be compassionate and we need to do what's best for our Economy. 9-11 proved to all of us that the terrorists have tried to destroy our economic strength.......y'all may be a bunch of wusses who have allowed the terrorists to dictate our policies.....but I am not.

Youre right DD, we shouldnt be a bunch of wusses, so we shouldnt let a bunch of illegal aliens dictate our policies and law making.
    We should change the laws in which hard workers should come here to achieve the American Dream while circumventing the terrorists. Well.....I better jet. Take care!

God Bless.

Quote:We should change the laws in which hard workers should come here to achieve the American Dream while circumventing the terrorists.

Yeah, lets change laws that are meant to keep us safe so some poor hardworking "migrant" can come and work. I guess that will really circumvent the terrorists.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast