Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Wish Someone With Some Authority Would Speak Up

I wish.....oh it is only a dream...a wild and crazy thought...a fantasy perhaps...that someone with some authority in our government would stand up and say, "America has had enough. We can no longer have over 4,000 people illegally cross our U.S. borders everyday and night."

I want someone to say, "If you are in the U.S. illegally you are committing a federal crime."

I want someone to say, "Illegal Immigration is going to be stopped"

I don't want to hear a flowery speech. I want to hear strong words, real words, sincere words, meaningful words, determined words.

Will it ever happen or will it never happen?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If someone did they would be runned out of office on a rail.
    The liberal media would be labling them racist and haters.
    The pro-illegal immigration movement would hold press conferences and rally's demanding the persons head on a plater.
    And all of a sudden money for his relection campain would dry up.
    Lt. Col. North Carolina Confederate Militia

ArthurC., I respectfully disagree. I think whoever it is who does this is going to be praised and given tremendous support, by the American Citizens and by legal immigrants. Remember this issue crosses party lines, we have plenty of Democrats who are also fed up.

I meant to add to the previous post that I do thank and greatly appreciate Congressman Tom Tancredo, as he is one who has spoken up, and pretty strongly I might add. He may not yet be in a position to speak as strong of words as he would like, but that time may well be coming.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tom DeLay is speaking up...

I saw a clip on Lou Dobbs tonight where our commander-in-thief was speaking at some 'do' somewhere...he was saying "These undocumented workers walk in the heat sometimes for days...and thru long cold nights" and then the video was stopped...

I was aghast...where were the Americans in that audience that should have been on their feet hissing and booing?? Here's the leader of the free world encouraging and condoning the breaking of our federal laws. IN PUBLIC! This is in violation of his oath of office!! This is outrage!! This is impeachable!!

Anyone else see that??

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I missed it RR but I agree 100% that El Presidente was over the top, off the map, in the wrong country with showing such a video.

He has committed an impeachable offense, pandering to illegals, promoting a foreign mission, encouraging a foreign invasion.

He need to be removed from office. The man is a ManiaX.

If he doesn't like to see suffering, then he needs to show some videos of Americans in Iraq, and bring our Troops home.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When George Bush puts on that song and a dance about family values, the Rio Grande, just good people.....the American people literally want to throw up.

I know it's true because everyone talks about that. To me he disgraces our country, embarrasses us as Americans, that we chose such a callous (sp?) person to run the country, that we allowed ourselves to be so fooled by this character. He is no cowboy. He is no Texan. I think he's an alien, myself.

I am really having a don't like George Bush day today. I read too much on the internet, heard too much on the news, and saw too much on our streets.

P.S. On a brighter note....Hooray for Tom DeLay for having the strength and courage to say what he said last week. That's the way to win the support of the American people. All it takes is a little bit of the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I am really having a don't like George Bush day today. I read too much on the internet, heard too much on the news, and saw too much on our streets.
    Welcome to the club. Anyone hear anything on that indictment yet?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

LegalUSCitizen--I know....but as they used to say in WWII in the fox holes, "dig in".

We're set to be annoyed, infuriated, inflamed, disgusted, harmed, nauseated, appalled and horrifed by this man now 24/7/365 until Congress removes this ManiaXal Butt from the White House.

He is no cowboy, he is no Texan, he is no American, he is no Leader, he is no Commander-in-Chief...he is just a ManiaX that fooled us all like Maniacs do. He is schizophrenic. He is pscyhopathic. He is sociopathic.

He is a nut job.

Just ask yourself, if you had a business and needed a CEO, would YOU hire him with what you know about him today?

I rest my case.

The sooner the American People come to terms with this sad and dangerous reality, the sooner Congress will take action.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Didn't Delay just vote for CAFTA?

I suspect that Delay is just saying what those Texans want to hear.

He will go back to being an immigration cheerleader tomorrow.........

DeLay: "2-4-6-8 who do we appreciate? GOOOOOO Aliens !!!!!!"

DeLay: <throws pom-poms in the air and drops into a sideways leg split>

-n
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

It's true AZJouster...Delay not only voted for CAFTA he negotiated all that arm twisting and extortion deals along with Roy Blunt from Missouri to get those votes changed. Delay is the leader of the House of Representatives...he was instrumental in the illegal rule change of extending the voting time....at the strike of the bell on the 15 min vote time, CAFTA was DEFEATED by 5 votes. So, Delay is part of the problem and likely not part of the solution.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast