Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Defens, thanks for posting that article.

Describes the ManiaX to the hilt.

He is schizophrenic. He is a psycophathic. He is a sociopath.

He hears God telling him to rule the world; can look square in the eyes of a Mother who lost her son in Iraq and when she disputes the reason for going into Iraq, he says "What about 9/11?"

The Mother nose to nose with this ManiaX walked away assured that he has "NO CONSIENCE".

This Mother is Mrs. Sweeney from California who was on FoxNews this week. A very rational, fair-minded, intelligent woman.

This President is a sicko-wacko-evil-parasite-from-hell.

AND must be removed from Office by the US Congress Immediately.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, I grew up with a sociopath, my brother. When he was 7 and I was 5 he tried to kill the dog, by hoisting a football size rock over his head and was about to smash the poor dogs skull (tail wagging looking up at him) when my Mom adeptly intercepted him, all he did was laugh no matter how much she smacked him. The list goes on and on. Smooth talker, con man, self absorbed, self agrandized, ever present liar, everything that makes up a tried and true sociopath except the rage fits. Sociopathy is not black or white, but shades of grey when it comes to the symptoms. The apparent lack of one of the symptoms (with Bush we don't know what he does behind closed doors) does not mean that all the others are negated, heck I know I lived it. My Mom continued to try to "fix" him till the day she passed, like he was the way he was because it was her fault (it wasn't). I know a sociopath when I see one, they make great politicans, they can lie convincingly to your face and walk away laughing. Bush is one of these!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Yes, Defens, Bush is one of these.

And thanks so much for sharing the information about your brother.

I know it's hard to go there for you.

What goes around Defens comes around and people like Bush and I'm sorry to say, your brother too, will meet their 360.

BUSH and Cheney must be removed from office immediately.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I came to grips with the"Bad Son" many moons ago. I did edit the post as there was a little too much info for public, but I didn't mind sharing.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123