Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I didn't say I was going to vote for him..I knew he voted for CAFTA...and a few other things along the line...what I said was...'He's speaking up"...making noises so to speak...

This illegal immigration thing is such a simmering pot that there will be many pretenders to the throne....however, I intend to 'dance with who brung me...'....

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

You're right, Roadrunner, there will be "many pretenders to the throne"! But the American people will know who stood up everytime, who spoke up everytime, and who stayed with the same message. We will know and we will make our decisions based on what we already have known for a long time. We know who they are.

The rest of you.......START PACKIN, YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK TO D.C. AS A TOURIST. Go on a visitor's visa, you traitors to the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When George Bush puts on that song and a dance about family values, the Rio Grande, just good people.....the American people literally want to throw up.
    is he campaigning for President of Mexico?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

The legal citizens and defenders of America are the authority in this nation. And just as George Bush stood in the rubble of the World Trade Centers exclaiming that the terrorist would hear from us by God these lawmakers are about to hear from the true authority in America. We will win this battle and our borders will be secured and our laws WILL BE ENFORCED!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YES WILLIAM...they will be!!

This is the United States.

WE are the Americans.

WE not only decide what happens here,

WE control what happens here!!

HOORAH!!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Please read this article (it's short) and tell me if this hits the nail squarely on the head regarding El Presidente?

http://home.datawest.net/esn-recovery/artcls/socio.htm
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

is he campaigning for President of Mexico?
    He's making sure he has some friendly place to go after we finish exposing him for what he is.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Defens
    Please read this article (it's short) and tell me if this hits the nail squarely on the head regarding El Presidente?

http://home.datawest.net/esn-recovery/artcls/socio.htm
    I worked for a psychopath/sociapath ....

the key thing that is missing in GW is a "rage disorder" --- Abraham Lincoln, Adolf Hitler and WJC ALL had rage disorders
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

There have been recent reports of his sudden rages, Mamie.

RR

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    There have been recent reports of his sudden rages, Mamie.

RR
    oh really? I had no idea

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast