Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I wonder

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wonder

I wonder......................

I wonder if Americans are going to make these traitorous politicans pay in the voting booth........

I wonder how long it will take for the middle class to disappear........

I wonder if Americans will wake up in time to save our country, I also wonder if they realize how severe a problem we have with our government.

I wonder if all like minded Americans started moving into the same communities and expanded from there how long it would take us to reclaim our country...

Hmmmm, I wonder...

Have you done any wondering lately?
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

All the time......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    All the time......

What do you wonder about?
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

All the things you mentioned. I wonder how fast it will fall if people don't stand up and fight. I wonder what on earth this place will be like in 10 years. I wonder how many new laws will pass to protect illegal invaders and how long it will be til they rip everything away from the American citizen. I'm getting close to retirement age and I wonder what that life will be like if it keeps on going like it is. I wonder what this place will be for my unthought of grand children when it's their time or what's in store for my own children. I wonder with every can and box I open if this will be the next recall for some contaminated food. I wonder if it gets to be dog eat dog...can I adapt to that lifestyle. I wonder how to plan and what the next right moves are.

I wonder alot.....about a lot of things. Maybe too much.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need a paper trail with our voting machines please.

I wonder what kind of life Americans could have if we had honest and dedicated politicians in office. Right now, I'm wondering what is going through their minds as they give our country away a little at a time.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I wonder why our government goes throught the exercise of deporting illegal aliens when there is no possible way to keep them from re-entering.

24 / 7
    I wonder, What in the @#%?! some of these self centered,racist state Senators are doing in office., I mean,,,were`nt they elected by us and to work for us!!!!!!!!!!!
    ------------------------

I wonder why our government goes throught the exercise of deporting illegal aliens when there is no possible way to keep them from re-entering.
    ITS ALL FOR SHOW. IF THEY WERE SERIOUS ABOUT CONTROLLING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION THEY WOULD HAVE SENT A FEW EMPLOYERS TO PRISON. THAT WOULD END THE WHOLE PROBLEM. OTHER EMPLOYERS WOULD BE SCARED. AND GUESS WHAT? NO JOBS. NO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. SIMPLE. SO THE HOOPLA IS JUST FOR SHOW.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I also wonder why so many people talk about how angry they are about illegal immigration, but will do nothing more than that.

I also wonder why (some) illegal aliens listen to stupid oompah songs over and over again? Do you think they really don't like it, but they know it ticks us off so they listen as much as possible?

I also wonder why we don't just take the OBLer's and dump them over the border and then tip off the Mexican police or military and say we saw them trying to illegally immigrate into Mexico?

And yes....it is late and I am tired. But seriously, I think a lot about why people talk so much about it all and then do nothing to vote out the traitors who have been selling us out.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast