Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I wonder

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    I wonder how long it will take the government to fabricate some "national disaster" so they can implement Martial Law????
    I hope not, but I believe there have been plans already laid out as to when and where another "national disaster" will occur. When this incident happens, and Marshall Law is implemented, President Bush can remain in office almost indefinitely. That alone is a "national disaster".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Do you live in the Portland metro area? I know people from other parts of Oregon & they are against illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    al.com? As in Alabama? Hmmm......that can't be too hard to get people down south to agree that illegal immigration is bad, just try it up here in liberal NW Oregon, you'll practically get lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Trixie, most of the things they sell, especially during the Christmas season, is junk. We went in and there were aisles of pre-packaged gift boxes, and it was all just junk stuff. Cheap, but junk. not worthy of being a real gift.

I'd rather buy one good, useful and cherished gift for someone than to buy a whole lot of junk, it means more. After what we saw at Walmart, we decided it was not worth going in there again.

Walmart is a huge pile of trash that hasn't been thrown out yet.

Wal Mart is trash. Of course, so much of what we buy these days is nothing but trash.

I know people who buy a new mixer, blender, toaster, vacuum, etc., almost every year - every other year anyway.

Some of my small appliances are 40-50 years old and working like a charm. My two old vacuums are 40 year old Kirby's that will suck the carpet off the floor.

We just don't get anything but trash - but agreed that Wal Mart is the trashiest of the trashy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123