Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I wonder

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And yes....it is late and I am tired. But seriously, I think a lot about why people talk so much about it all and then do nothing to vote out the traitors who have been selling us out.
    I share your frustration over the passivity of some. I have found the same problem in various organizations over the years and I think part of the problem is that they are just not self-starters. They operate better if they are assigned a specific task. Instead of saying 'join the movement' or 'support the cause', they need to be asked to "call Sen ______" or write to Gov._______. Of course there is a large group that is simply not going to do more than talk. But even that helps. I would like to see a movement developed at every local level. I have visited some of the local forums to try and get a dialogue started. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. One failure is Al.com, if anyone is up to a challenge. http://www.al.com/forums/politics/

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    al.com? As in Alabama? Hmmm......that can't be too hard to get people down south to agree that illegal immigration is bad, just try it up here in liberal NW Oregon, you'll practically get lynched.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder how long it will take the government to fabricate some "national disaster" so they can implement Martial Law????
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I wonder myself about those things - and have been wondering for more than a decade. The things we are seeing now were easily predicted at least 20 years ago, here in Texas. There is no way you could get anyone to listen to you.

We are, once again, being misdirected with all this talk about a fence. Yes, a fence is good - but a fence alone won't do the job. All the cameras, sensors, even more BP, won't do the job.

We have to cut off the jobs. People if we keep giving these companies our money, they will keep purchasing those politicians and hiring those illegals. If they want illegals for work, our politicians will see the illegals get here. They would bring them in on chartered planes, military planes, or whathave you. They will get them for the employers.

Is it time to say 'if you can't lick 'em, join 'em?' Not yet for me, but it is tempting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have to agree Trixie, we have to stop spending our hard earned dollars with these traiterous companies.

Look at the other thread about the flip-flops that gave a woman a chemical burn on both feet purchased at Walmart.

We all have to start making some choices to do without a little more of the inexpensive things they offer at these stores, spend more on one good American made item, and then make it last. Then when they start hurting they either will fall apart (as so many of their cheap products do) or they will fall into line and think American instead of top dollar profit all the time.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Have to agree Trixie, we have to stop spending our hard earned dollars with these traiterous companies.

Look at the other thread about the flip-flops that gave a woman a chemical burn on both feet purchased at Walmart.

We all have to start making some choices to do without a little more of the inexpensive things they offer at these stores, spend more on one good American made item, and then make it last. Then when they start hurting they either will fall apart (as so many of their cheap products do) or they will fall into line and think American instead of top dollar profit all the time.
    You know another thing we just simply don't want to think about is - learn to make do with less.

So much of the money that got Wal Mart going and keeps them going is unnecessary, and that is usually the cheap stuff.

I truly feel there will come a time, we will look back on all the geegaws, cheap flip flops, etc., that we wasted money on and wish we had been putting that money either in our piggy banks or invested in a place to grow food, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder why we have anything to do with Communist China.

I wonder why illegals get more rights than citizens.

I wonder why we voted in such a stupid president.

I wonder why the country my father and uncles fought for in WWII is gone. I'm just glad they weren't here to see it.

I wonder if I'll die before it gets really bad up here in the Northeast.

I wonder if people will ever be polite, decent, honest, and courteous again.

Trixie, most of the things they sell, especially during the Christmas season, is junk. We went in and there were aisles of pre-packaged gift boxes, and it was all just junk stuff. Cheap, but junk. not worthy of being a real gift.

I'd rather buy one good, useful and cherished gift for someone than to buy a whole lot of junk, it means more. After what we saw at Walmart, we decided it was not worth going in there again.

cousinsal

I wonder those same things.

My grandchildren will never know the freedom that I knew and that is sad.

It is the future generations that concern me. Personally, I can live with it - or not - being an old fogey and all.

I wonder what we can do for our grandchildren. Certainly, we should keep fighting, but should we also try to make arrangements whereby they could go some other place that might be less hostile? Where would that be, however?

AmericanElizabeth You are a smart Mommie. There are a lot of young Mothers I wish you could educate.

I wonder if the American People are going to just stand by and let it happen????
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast