Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wrote a letter to the ACLU. Maybe they can help us.

I must report to you a major government infraction.
    The Federal Government's violating our civil rights on a massive scale. This is why I support the ACLU's effort to uphold the rule of law. All American citizens and legal residents need to be protected from the governments infringement on our rights.

Did you know the government is ignoring their duty to enforce the laws in this country? By this they are forcing me, a legal American citizen, to compete against cheap imported illegal labor which keeps my wages low. I am a skilled machinist with 16 years experience, but my wages have actually gone down because of cheap imported illegal labor. The business community has at times, gone down to South America and bused in illegal labor to employ them illegally. The government has turned a blind eye, and ignored their duty to enforce the law against employing illegal labor. The Bush administration is the worst offender of this. They are violating my civil rights, and all Americans, and legal guests in this country, by ignoring their duties. They are in bed with the business community, which has become addicted to cheap labor. I don't know who else to turn to for help.

Can you help me to bring a class action law suit against the Executive branch of government, with a court injunction, forcing them to enforce our immigration laws? I have unlimited resources and funds for this cause.

Sincerely,

Michael J. Norton

I'd love to see what they say, erm ... that is if they respond.

It's a good effort, Mike. You could probably get a response from Tony Blair on this issue before the ACLU. That's just my opinion.

BUT you should send it and definitely keep us posted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

if it has nothing to do with church, gay or race(non-white) matters the ACLU will not take the case.

good luck thought, i hope they prove me wrong.

Hi MikeakaSage,

My humble opinion, if I may. I'm not telling you what to do or what not to do, just want to lay out a comment or two.

I think your effort is most laudable as is any letter writing is, to set the example for others (including me).

I think that the ACLU will intervene for the illegals' "civil rights," to our detriment. They are politically way left, as in Hillary Clinton left. But, what the hell, their reply to you should be interesting. I think the ACLU members see themselves as the 4th branch of the government, with the same powers as the Supreme Court.

Even if they wanted to support your letter, the Trilateral Commission would make 'em back off.

Just my 2 cents worth.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Sometimes tilting at windmills does get a reaction. I applaud the fact that you took the time, and wrote such a clear descriptive letter.

I, for one, will keep my fingers crossed that you got their attention. The only way we know, for sure, if something won't work, is if we actually try it.

Let us all hope that somebody there at the ACLU, who has an IQ over 3, will get the point.

The very best of luck!!!!!

I should write a letter complaining about the leering and cat calls from the illegals who hang out when I try to go to the Circle K or Home Depot.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by arizona85032
    I should write a letter complaining about the leering and cat calls from the illegals who hang out when I try to go to the Circle K or Home Depot.
    According to the ACLU that would be interpreted as free speech. They would just accuse you of being a racist or xenophobe for not understanding their culture.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If they do not help check out
    http://www.johnsonandbell.com/attorney/ ... oster.html
    or attornies at illegalemployers.com check out one of the posts in this thread:
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=33311

I think the ACLU would welcome more support from the 290 million legal Americans and legal guests, whose civil rights are being violated, by the business community and government. This would strengthen their organization by representing a larger base, and is a perfect opportunity for them to move closer to the center, which was their founding mandate; to stand up for all legal American's civil rights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast