Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have to say there are no illegal aliens in my town, and probably not in the county. However, southeastern Pa. is swamped, as are areas with larger cities.

The subject of illegals is never heard in discussion, unless I start the discussion!

I study the world and my country. And while not having experienced the problem, I know it exists. In N.C. and Alabama, my relatives can't move 10 feet without bumping into one!!!!

I have heard what they are doing to my old neighborhoods, and it isn't very nice. They are, to put it bluntly, pigs. Trashing homes & yards, using yards to bathe and urinate (against the houses), non-working vehicles setting about, etc.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Thanks for sharing AmericanGirl!

I'd inform her to STAND her ground and FIGHT the crisis, ‘moving’ isn't an option..

As far as getting the word out www.NumbersUSA.com has business size cards for FREE that one can give out to whomever. [Just call or email them and they’ll be in your mailbox in a few days]. I've given out about 3-400 so far, but for the past 2-3 months, I've also been writing AliPac’s website on them as well, as I find a LOT of folks LOVE NumbersUSA, but they feel alienated because they can't communicate with each other.

I find AliPac to have EXCELLENT forums..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Thanks for sharing AmericanGirl!

I'd inform her to STAND her ground and FIGHT the crisis, ‘moving’ isn't an option..

As far as getting the word out www.NumbersUSA.com has business size cards for FREE that one can give out to whomever. [Just call or email them and they’ll be in your mailbox in a few days]. I've given out about 3-400 so far, but for the past 2-3 months, I've also been writing AliPac’s website on them as well, as I find a LOT of folks LOVE NumbersUSA, but they feel alienated because they can't communicate with each other.

I find AliPac to have EXCELLENT forums..!
    Moving was the ONLY option for me. I'm fighting illegal immigration in my new state, just as hard as I was in California.

For some of us, it's simply intolerable living in a 3rd-world neighborhood, and I think that anybody who wants to leave should do so without feeling guilty about it.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

americangirl,

Your story reminds me of my brother's recent change in perspective.

He actually lives in a neighborhood where I doubt illegals could afford quarters even if there were twenty incomes paying in. His close neighbors include an ex-US Vice President and a very prominent ex- Senator. Anyhow, for the past several years he would look at me blankly anytime I brought up the topic of how illegal immigration is hurting states across the US. This was despite the fact that Hispanic gangs, including MS-13, have set up shop in his city . He happens to be in a business that has probably profited from the hiring of illegals, although he is not directly involved in such, and the hiring would occur so far down the chain he probably wouldn't have any knowledge of, or responsibility for, that. To sum it up, he has been completely insulated from the impact of illegal immigration, as have his wife and children. I finally stopped bringing the topic up as he seemed entirely disinterested.

A couple of months ago I was visiting him(he lives in another state), and we decided to go for a drive one day. We were checking out our old childhood haunts and then ventured into downtown. He suddenly turned to me and said, "The character and culture of this city is changing drastically, and not for the better". I responded that this seemed to be happening across the US, and that I believed it was due to unrestrained immigration and lack of assimilation. He replied, "yes, it's getting to be a problem and something has to be done about it". I decided not to pursue the topic further as I silently applauded his shift in thought. I figured in due time he'd be studying the issue more seriously without any prodding from me. The best news is that recently he withdrew his support for McCain and Huckabee as Presidential candidates.

I live in a city that has changed tremendously...

But encourage all to be active! Our city and county sheriff applied for 287g last year. It can happen in your city as well. OBL groups from Chicago put on a massive demonstration the night of the council vote. William and Ted Hayes were in town. Start contacting your aldermen and mayor this week.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

fedupinwaukegan,

Those pictures could depict any town in California.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

americangirl,

Don't feel bad about moving. I did too! I escaped Mexifornia. I figured I'm too old to see it ever change. That state is way too liberal and too close to the border to see any change within my lifetime.

So, in my new state of Idaho, I am doing whatever I can to prevent it from becoming Mexidaho.

If it ever comes to the same point, my only hope is that I will be dead when that happens. How sad is that.

Ex_OC
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

We might as well add me to the refugee list. I have enjoyed my 13 day escape so far.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congrats, cayla!! How do you like it so far?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    We might as well add me to the refugee list. I have enjoyed my 13 day escape so far.
    Ahhh "Cayla" glad you are back and staying in the fight, I was wondering where you went. So you were moving....good for you I hope you are happy in your new home, and I believe you have a little boy, glad you got him out of there!!

"Americangirl"
    tell your sister she better sell now because she is about to see her property drop dramatically....If anything will convince people illegal immigration is bad and their culture is different than ours, well after they lose several thousand dollars on their home, they will be convinced
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast