Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

placed a reign of fear in both the Mexican Immigrants in this neighborhood.
    Ok, which was the fear placed in, the Mexican or the immigrants?

Amazingly this OBLer group left out the facts in their little email, they forgot to state that the people that ICE was going after were criminals making fake documents, a federal offense, as well as wrong!

“In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Re: ICE Helicopters circle Chicago's Little Village.â€

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    I know if I was an illegal Mexican alien I would pack some things and sneak out in the middle of the night and head right back the freedom of my beloved homeland, Mexico.
    This is no joke, I have had illegal aliens tell me they have more freedom in Mexico! They only come here to make more money.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[b]We are asking Senator Obama & Senator Durbin to STOP these Raids of Terror here in Illinois!!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Millere wrote:

Boy, oh, boy. That United States sounds like one horrible place to live in. Just like a dictatorship. I know if I was an illegal Mexican alien I would pack some things and sneak out in the middle of the night and head right back the freedom of my beloved homeland, Mexico.
    I heard that!

Bowman wrote:

This is no joke, I have had illegal aliens tell me they have more freedom in Mexico! They only come here to make more money.
    What kind of freedom? The freedom to deal drugs openly, the freedom to drive drunk on the highways, the freedom to molest young children, the freedom to rape woman at will, ect., etc.

For freedom to work there must be personal responsibility and accountability!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

best news ive heard all day! i tht chi was a sanc city.

At one point in time, the father of Chicago Alderman Munoz was arrested for being involved in a fake id ring. What do you expect from Chicago? Obama is part of the Chicago machine and will never step in to enforce the law.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

finally our tax dollars are doing good!!! thanks ICE, keep up the good work!

caramba... and .... hijole!..... and ..... bravo! bravissimo!
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

The signs of our success can be seen all over America.

Ice raids continue across the country, e-verify and 287g working wonders and no in-state tuition in CA!

The watershed is building!! Happy friday!!

So, Obama....

Yack it up and defend the illegals you loose real Americans votes.

Yack it up that its a good thing your loon commie base will quit you.

Say nothing, the Mexicans will know you got no guts..

Check Mate Chicago Machine Thug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12