Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
The public is encouraged to report suspicious activity by calling ICE's toll-free hotline at: 1-866-347-2423. This hotline is staffed around the clock.
-- ICE --

When calling this number they will be rude. They want to know how you know; and once they take your information they will just click you off.

Operator 1275 clicked me after taking the address information; and another operator would not even take my information before she clicked me off.
Sorry to hear that vmonkey . My 2 cents . Maybe they try to discourage calls so the whole 82% don't call . Or maybe they hate their job. Or maybe their Illegal too and sitting on a time bomb we've had illegals working every where in the government , insane country
You never know! Could be either an anchor baby who is sympathetic to illegals or an illegal who secured their job via fradulent documentation. Or it could be someone with a sense of entitlement. That combined with the arrogance of knowing it's virtually impossible to lose their job, can often manifest itself into one bad attitude!

Fortunately, those with governmentitis are in the minority...