Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE's Director of Investigations gets $45,000 bonus?

Debbie Schlussel weighs in:

So, ICE arrested a few hundred illegal aliens at meat packing plants, yesterday. That's great. But it still leaves the number of illegal aliens arrested at U.S. employers at only a few thousand in an entire year. That's a speck of dust in comparison to 20 million illegals here and still working with impunity--taking jobs away from Americans. And that's because the people atop ICE aren't serious about immigration enforcement.

Given that millions of illegal aliens are roaming free throughout our country, we wonder why Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director of Investigations Marcy Forman-Friedman a/k/a "Peppermint Patty" just received a $45,000 bonus from our tax money, doled out by her boss, ICE chieftess Julie L. Myers a/k/a "The ICE Princess." Forman is, after all, the woman who wrote this memo telling ICE agents that they should release illegal aliens with no criminal record into the Great American Abyss--never to be seen again (until they murder someone or commit another serious crime).
    See the rest of the story here:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archi...ation_out.html

JAK
    And that's because the people atop ICE aren't serious about immigration enforcement.
    Director of Investigations Marcy Forman-Friedman a/k/a "Peppermint Patty" just received a $45,000 bonus from our tax money

FOR WHAT???
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    cvangel, did you forward this information to Lou Dobbs? It certainly sounds like the type story he would be interested in.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No I didn't MW; but I will if you think he'd be interested. I'll send it on now; you never know right?

It's sent! We'll see if he's interested.

IMO, ICE is acting at the direction of those at the top committed to pro-OBL, following an agenda, a clever script that includes a lot of 'show and tell' followed by catch and release, making arrests that they KNOW will pit neighbor against neighbor and allowing people like Elvira to sit and draw sympathy to their cause. I don't blame ICE agents, I blame the leadership who has put them in this position. They are following orders, just as I expect the feds and police, who've been following the same directives, to begin a rabid enforcement of the 'new' comprehensive immigration laws, once those are passed. We won't be vigilantes then, but worse.

It's estimated that 4000 illegals pour over our border every day. The raids at the meat packing plants are nothing. They shouldn't have even made the news. The only reason it did was it's such a shock that our government is acutally enforcing a few interior laws. Token enforcement was all it is.

For a while anyway. Sooner rather than later Bush is going to sell out our nation and sign a amnesty bill.