Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

I am very confrontational and I do not mind doing it that way, in fact a face to face like that with a restaurants manager would put them in a position of having to say it somewhat publicly.

In fact you could turn to the nearest person you see in one of the lines, and after the manager said no, then say to that person "boy isn't that disappointing that they do not check the people who are preparing your food?".
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    I am very confrontational and I do not mind doing it that way, in fact a face to face like that with a restaurants manager would put them in a position of having to say it somewhat publicly.

In fact you could turn to the nearest person you see in one of the lines, and after the manager said no, then say to that person "boy isn't that disappointing that they do not check the people who are preparing your food?".
    i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a recent visit to mcdonald's, my husband realized he didn't get his french fries with the meal he ordered. so he drove back through the drive thru, and told the lady he didn't get his fries. she was hispanic and didn't understand him. he then pointed to the receipt and showed her that he ordered fries but did not get them. she simply said to him "i don't understand" in broken english. doesn't understand the words FRENCH FRIES at a fast food place?! gimmie a break. this is america folks. speak english or go home.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

I have found that in South Florida it is up to the individual restaraunts to decide who they hire. You can go to McDonalds on 17th St. in North Miami Beach and have illegals there and go to the one on Federal Highway in Hallandale and find none. The same with Burger King. I know which ones are illegal free at least when I would go so I go to them if it changes then I go elsewhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you can go to this site, type in your state (or city & state) and see which companies use e-verify.

http://www.smartbusinesspractices.com/pilot/

good to check out if considering using a certain business.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

I checked the website given for Florida and had to laugh when Burger King showed up. Their headquarters was on the list for e-verify. Yet they buy tomatoes picked by illegals and sone of their restaraunts employ them. Then I found Turnberry on the list. In some areas they do not have illegals namely their expensive resort in Aventura but illegals were building some of their condos and work on some of their other properties.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ok, so i did that search for my local area... and there was only 1 restraunt that does EVerify!!! ONE!!! how accurate and up to date is this list? I really hope that was an error.

I went to a local Wendy's here a couple of years ago and both front people could barely speak English and the ones in that back didn't at all. While I was waiting for my food, they all spoke spanish to each other and it infuriated me.

I wrote to Wendy's and complained and let them know I will ask eveyone I know in this area to boycott that restaurant, that I am an American in America and I expect to talk with English speaking people whom I could understand. I also told them how rude it was for them to speak spanish in front of paying American customers.

I went back a couple of months later and since then, there have only been English speaking Americans working in the front. Apparently many others complained and it has not been an issue since **at this one location!!

So complaining does work and threatening to boycott works too!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

AE

90% of the time, my family does not eat out, simply due to our own economic situation. When we get out we go to the mountains and picnic. The few times we do go out, I will leave if there is a language issue.

I told my husband about my latest thought, shared here, on asking face to face, about the place using E-Verify before we make our purchases, and he just let out a funny little laugh and said he would not put it past me and was ready to see that one.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

April
    Focus needed here, please take ACTION!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-900143.html#900143

secretevilplan:
    how accurate and up to date is this list?
    Secretevilplan - Are you thinking maybe more businesses have started to use e-verify just recently or something?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast