Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IDIOTS ON THE MARCH AGAIN

Didn't these idiots learn from their marches last May that all they did was anger Americans? What arrogance to assume that not changing the illegal entry of our country from a civil offense to a felony was because of their marches. There is absoultely no truth in that. My how they like to puff themselves up with false pride and self-importance. I say march away again and bury yourselves even deeper. BRING IT ON!

February 2007
    http://www.fightbacknews.org/2006/05/may1.htm
    Fight for Immigrant Rights May 1

Around the country, organizers and leaders of the immigrant rights movement are discussing and making plans for another round of May 1 protests. Last year millions of immigrants and their supporters took to the streets on International Workers Day. This powerful upsurge, which extended for many months, defeated legislation that would have further criminalized undocumented workers in the United States.

On Feb. 3 an important national conference took place in Los Angeles to lay plans for this spring’s protests. A call from the conference organizers stated, “On May Day 2006 history was made. The world watched as millions marched and boycotted the economy.” The statement also noted, “Students walked out, businesses closed and the people refused to buy. In Mexico, Central America and many other countries U.S. corporations were targeted by millions of workers. It was truly a Day without Immigrants.” The call concluded by urging an effort to, “Make May Day another truly historical day.”

Among the organizations backing the Los Angeles conference were the March 25th Coalition LA , May 1st Coalition- New York, Centro Sin Fronteras, BAYAN National, Southwest Workers Union-San Antonio and many others.

Carlos Montes of Los Angeles, a long-time leader in the Chicano community states, “The masses of people are the makers of history. On May Day we will take to streets to press for full equality and to end discrimination.”

This spring will be an important period for the immigrant rights movement. In his state of the union address, Bush made it clear that immigration was on the agenda and stated his opposition to amnesty for the undocumented. There are many in congress that would like to see a ‘guest worker program that would serve big business by allowing for the exploitation of immigrant labor while denying immigrant workers their rights. It is vital to press the demand for legalization and full equality on May 1.

Carlos Montes of Los Angeles, a long-time leader in the Chicano community states, “The masses of people are the makers of history. On May Day we will take to streets to press for full equality and to end discrimination.”
    From your lips to God's ears............PLEASE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bring it on COVETERS!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I loved my day without Illegal mexicans!

I made note of all the illegals that stayed home on that day and they made note of me - making note. Pretty funny.

They know that I know and I get that knowing look all the time now. I made note so I knew who NOT to help if they needed anything.

I can't help ANY mexican on my block- either side!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Let them march. All it will do is wake up and enrage more Americans on this issue. Hopefully many more will wake up and start acting to help turn our country around.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

If the march with COVERED FACES.........the results is even better

Do It To It, ILLEGALS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is great news for our side!

W

I swear, if I have to see one more illegal alien march, I'm going to throw up!! It's bad enough seeing them where ever I go. Imagine having them march by the thousands again?!! Yuck!

Carlos Montes of Los Angeles, a long-time leader in the Chicano community states, “The masses of people are the makers of history. On May Day we will take to streets to press for full equality and to end discrimination

Dont forget your flags Carlos.

Quote Originally Posted by delilah
    I swear, if I have to see one more illegal alien march, I'm going to throw up!! It's bad enough seeing them where ever I go. Imagine having them march by the thousands again?!! Yuck!
    If you saw the ALIPAC supporter list growth after each march, it would make you grin!

W

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast