Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok......I admit it, this is the wicked side of me coming to the surface I saw this on another board awhile back. I think when the marches start up again, I will buy a bunch of hand-held Mexican flags and put them on American citizens cars. That should help stoke the flames even more!

Quote Originally Posted by blueinky
    Ok......I admit it, this is the wicked side of me coming to the surface I saw this on another board awhile back. I think when the marches start up again, I will buy a bunch of hand-held Mexican flags and put them on American citizens cars. That should help stoke the flames even more!
    No, just hand them out at the rallies. The illegal aliens will gladly accept them and swing them as their corporate sponsors rush around trying to take the Mexican flags away to sanitize the image for people back home.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those marches woke this American up. I think one of the things that angers me the most is that they have all of this moxie to march in our streets making their demands, yet they are cowards in their own countries. Why do they not take some of this attitude back home and make demands for their own governments to implement reforms that would provide them with opportunties? Yet, they proudly display the flags of these countries who do not want them, who encourage them to leave.

Sorry ALIPAC, I couldn't stomach going to one of their protests. I would like to see people going out to get in their cars and throwing the Mexican flag on the ground and stomping on it. That would do my heart good!

I would like to see people going out to get in their cars and throwing the Mexican flag on the ground and stomping on it. That would do my heart good!

Dont forget to burn them.

March, march, march!!! We want them to march, don't we? Until last year's marches, people around here were blind to exactly what is happening to our county. Thanks to the illegals, their supporters, their foreign flags, and the millions in OUR streets, they WOKE the people here UP! I say: let them march!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by blueinky
    No, just hand them out at the rallies. The illegal aliens will gladly accept them and swing them as their corporate sponsors rush around trying to take the Mexican flags away to sanitize the image for people back home.

W
    Well, if you put it that way...but every time they march it worries me those idiots in Washington will give a damn. It just makes my blood boil, but I will pray that this helps other Americans wake up. The way I see it, we have too much heart and people don't realize these illegals are taking advantage of that.

I would love to see a large upside down Mexican flag below an even larger American flag unfurl down from a cable between two tall buildings along the parade route with the Star Spangled Banner blaring down at the Mexican expeditionary force daring to march in our streets.

Can you say riot police and tear gas?

Two large flags= $500

One long cable= $100

American sovereignty, priceless!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I think I am going to have my husband ask a few of his co-workers if they plan to be sick May 1st, conicidentally the same day as their "Day without Immigrants"!!

Last time, the guy he works shoulder to shoulder with, suddenly felt bad that morning and called in. He was there bright and early the next day as if nothing happened. However, all of the people he works with from Vietnam and Cambodia, all legal immigrants, were there, what does this say? Who is more loyal to America? Certainly not the legal or illegal immigrants from Latin countries.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually this scares the hell outata me. I don't know if this one can end without violence and our police forces don't have the manpower to quell the mass of humanity that was in attendance at the last march.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast