Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm w/ you Nitty. While I would hate to see it, if major violence is started at any of these protests at the hands of illegals, I think more people will wake up.

As odd as this sounds, I really wish they'd keep putting their ugly ass flags above Old Glory. Seeing that horrible sight is what made me and many other Americans get involved. If they keep doing that, it will most likely enrage more Americans to finally do something.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Oh, I think if it gets violent, the media will not be able to ignore it, as they just love showing violence on the news as we all know from their news on Iraq!
    I am sorry to say this, but you are right. If this gets violent, the media will definitely be there with their cameras rolling away.

Don't get violent

I personally hope we don't resort to violence on our side, however I hope they do some really outrageous stuff. Remember, one of our arguments against them being here is the violent crime they commit.

Let them burn our flags, even Ted Kennedy can't stand behind that. This march definitely can't hurt our cause. Let em' march. I hope they carry hundreds of Mexican flags.

We need to coordinate a writing and calling campaign to our elected officials while they are out marching. We also need to take note of the places that are closed that day, restaurants, etc. and never go to those places again. We can assume that if they are closed that day, their employees are illegal.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Even if they don`t have illegal empoyee`s, but still close shop, they`re supporting the cause.

I don`t know how many have noticed that, most(not all) of the citizens against Illegal immigration are in the latest generation(s) catogory. And most Illegals are young and middle aged, the ages with flared tempers. So most of us are old enough to use common sense.
    If any violence occurs, it`s not likely to come from our side.
    ------------------------

I only pray they WILL march and continue to do so. People will get angrier and angier.
    D.W.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    mkfarnam, you have somewhat of a point. Though I have moticed that there have been illegal marchers that were older and did not act in ways which were violent (only offensive that they had the nerve to demand anything!).

The younger marchers all have that sense of entitlement, which I do not think in that generation will go away, this is why they need to go.

The one thing all of these people forget is that NO ONE owes them a living, NO ONE owes them a place to live, and NO ONE owes thems "rights".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericaElizabeth Wrote:
    mkfarnam, you have somewhat of a point. Though I have moticed that there have been illegal marchers that were older and did not act in ways which were violent (only offensive that they had the nerve to demand anything!).
    That`s true, but most of the older one are the coordinators and the orginizers of the marches and protests.
    What`s worse, most of the older ones are legal.
    Without the older ones, illegals would have nothing.

If we have more younger ones, we would have bigger protests and demonstration.
    But most of us have jobs and families so we don`t have as much free time.
    ------------------------

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234