Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: If DACA Isn’t Settled in 6 Months, ‘It Will Be a Civil War’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I saw his tweet, I also know what it means. It doesn't mean he's reviving the program.

The plan is to order deportations of DACA's when their work permits start expiring in March. They're treating the work permit as an immigration document, expecting them to remove themselves or be deported when the permit expires, just like you would with any temporary work permit or visa that's expired, which is good, that's how it should be. That automatically makes them a high priority for deportation when their permits expire, and it's automatic in their case because failure to leave would be like a visa-overstay, no deportation hearing required. We have a very smart executive branch of government working for us now, it's very refreshing.

Stay focused on the Congress. My fear is that you're so wrapped up with Trump Hate Blaming, you won't make your calls and send in your faxes. Keep your eye on the ball, MW, there's work to do.
    Wow, you're in complete denial of what is actually going on. NO MORE EXCUSES FOR TRUMP.

Actual facts that can be substantiated with evidence:

- Trump supports a DACA (DREAMER) amnesty for illegal immigrants.
    - Trump is actively encouraging the U.S. Congress to pass an amnesty bill to protect DACA members.
    - Trump is working closely with Schumer and Pelosi to get a DACA (DREAMER) amnesty passed.
    - Trump has promised to revisit the DACA issue if a DACA (DREAMER) amnesty bill does not arrive on his desk for signature within the next six months.

If President Trump would have cancelled DACA "immediately" after his election as promised, the DACA issue would have already been resolved. Furthermore, if he would have at least stopped taking new applications and doing renewals when he was elected, we would now have tens of thousands fewer illegals being protected right now.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Furthermore, if he would have at least stopped taking new applications and doing renewals when he was elected, we would now have tens of thousands fewer illegals being protected right now.
    Yeah, but he stopped taking new applications a week ago and will stop taking renewals in 3 weeks. I'm good with that. In fact, I'm not only good with that, I'm thrilled with that.

As to the tens of thousands added to deferred status, yeah, that's true, and I understand you're obsessed with that, but I'm obsessed with the 30 plus million that every prior President let into the country to begin with.

None of this was caused by Donald Trump. None of this travesty is his fault. Donald Trump has given up his beautiful life in New York to live in one of the most disgusting and morally corrupt cities in our country being attacked every minute of his life by everyone including people like you for one reason, he wants to fix our country including ending illegal immigration into the United States once and for all.

People who don't believe that are the ones in denial.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Follow
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!
    5:38 PM - Sep 5, 2017

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Trump: I'll 'revisit' DACA if Congress can't fix in 6 months

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie View Post
    I would never, ever say the republicans won't vote to keep them. They have been voting, working, encouraging, and supporting the illegals for decades.

Why would they change now?
    Good point, but they hate amnesty, they don't want path to citizenship to create new DEM voters.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Follow
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!

Revisit deportation schedule. That's what he's talking about. The DACA program is over. Deportation of expiring DACAs starts in March.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

"Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA "
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Follow
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Yep, some of this may actually be coming from the fact that Trump wants to accomplish something Obama couldn't (DREAMER amnesty). Such a lousy motiviation certainly isn't in the country's best interest. It serves him (an accomplishment) but fails us.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope it happens, but until they are returned to Mexico and stay there, I don't believe it is over.

Our lawmakers are not above an eleventh hour save for something they really want - and this country and it's people be 'darned'.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Good point, but they hate amnesty, they don't want path to citizenship to create new DEM voters.
    You could be right, however, if the Republicans really thought the illegals did/would all vote democrat, they would be working to get them out, wouldn't they? They have to know how many they have already made citizens and they know the longer they stay, the more will be citizens. They have to know the longer they allow it to continue, the more potential voters will come in.

The illegals and their employers have great power over the so called republican party or the illegals would be gone decades ago.

We got out and voted against the machinery this last time (at least I hope we were right), but mostly votes don't count. We have one person from the republican side of the party and one from the democrat side and both owned by the same masters.

Texas is a semi-conservative state. In some areas very conservative.

The illegals started coming in numbers in the early to mid 70's. It became a big thing down here, although you would not know it by the news media. They pretended the problem didn't exist and for them and most Americans, if the news media doesn't tell it, it doesn't happen.

It was, though, a big deal. At first, they only worked on ranches, in dairies, for individuals. It already, though, caused a huge problem in the schools and communities. One town had to cancel it's festival for a few years because the illegals were so unruly.

Still, as far as the rest of the country was concerned, it didn't exist. It existed and Texans and our politicians from city managers to Washington knew it existed and was a problem. At that time it was manageable, it could have been fixed, though.

The politicians didn't want it fixed, though. Law enforcement just ignored them. They drove, without licenses and insurance and drunk,and unless they caused an accident, nothing was done. Even if they caused an accident, the Americans insurance had to pay and nothing was done. Our insurance premiums went out sight.

Still, the Texas lawmakers, local governments, and LE did nothing. They did less than nothing.

Since they were not interested in these people's votes at that time, so why didn't they do something?

At first the illegals were not being employed by big business who gave contributions to lawmakers, so why didn't they do something?

It just tells me this is bigger than economics, votes, etc. That means it isn't going to go away through politics.

That's just the thing, most Republicans ARE working to get them out and keep them out. Some for purely voting issues, some for rule of law issues, some for economic reasons, some to cut welfare spending, some to open up jobs and businesses for citizens that were stolen by illegal aliens, and some for all of the above (that's me, all of the above).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast