Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: If DACA Isn’t Settled in 6 Months, ‘It Will Be a Civil War’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That would be nice to believe, and some may talk the good talk, but the fact is, if they really wanted it done, it would have been done by now.

If they really wanted it done, they would have gotten behind President Trump, day one, and went to work. Instead they worked against him at every turn.

John Cronyn has always been pro illegal. He used to have statements on his web site to that effect.

So has other Texas republicans - lest we forget George Bush. I don't claim him as a Texan, but we did have to suffer his governorship. His family is very pro illegal.

Their rhetoric has changed because they know what the people want and they can't be so openly pro-illegal, but rhetoric is all that has changed.

We either have to admit they are pro-illegal or totally ineffectual. Neither speaks well for them.

No, it couldn't, because even when Republicans were in charge of Congress, we didn't have a President who understood the necessity of ending illegal immigration. They all hid behind "the rule of law", instead of calling it what it is, harmful, dangerous, theft of jobs and educations, welfare and resources, from American citizens. They were afraid of being called a "racist", a "xenophone", a KKK or a Nazi. They wouldn't face it and risk it, they were weak and couldn't take the heat.

It's a whole new ball game now with our President Trump. He doesn't care what you call him, he's committed to doing the best that he can with the terms he has to solve our problems in ways they can't or won't raise their heads again. Can he achieve it? I believe everything is possible if you try. Will he achieve everything we want and need? It's possible he can. But he needs some air, some space, and some support to get there and stay in there to do his thing, his way and hopefully the American People will give him that air, space and support to fix our country the best he can.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lets face it if our government wanted to end illegal immigration they could. The laws are already there, but are not enforced. Everyday we watch as members of both our state and federal government commit felonies by harboring and supporting illegal immigrants. Every sanctuary city and law enforcement agency are guilty of violatating federal law. Every teacher and even churches that protect illegal immigrants are guilty.
    Every senator and reps. that have given illegal aliens carte blanche rights to protest in our halls of congress or our public square are committing a felony.
    So the question becomes not when are the illegals going to get amnesty, but when is congress going to wipe our laws off the books in order to give amnesty to all the law breaking American citizens.

Just heard it on Fox News, Trump is pro-dreamer. He told Pelosi he will sign any Bill giving Dreamers Amnesty.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    Just heard it on Fox News, Trump is pro-dreamer. He told Pelosi he will sign any Bill giving Dreamers Amnesty.
    Nice to see they're getting the word out on something we here at ALIPAC already know. Trump's campaign promises and the reality of where he stand on the illegal immigration issue are beginning to seem like two very different things.

I think the real problem is Trump's failure of conviction and weak character. If he had strong convictions on his compaign positions regarding immigration and a stronger character, he wouldn't be so easily influenced by special interest groups and those folks he has chosen to surround himself with in the White House.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's the same rumor Nancy Pelosi started a week ago.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If it is a lie why hasn't Trump denied it? I know he knows how to get on twitter.

MW
    If it is a lie why hasn't Trump denied it? I know he knows how to get on twitter.
    Excellent question.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know if it's a lie. This is just the same story that came out last week from Nancy Pelosi. Why would he deny it if he thinks it's helping him get his agenda through? Don't look now, but Trump's on a roll.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I don't know if it's a lie. This is just the same story that came out last week from Nancy Pelosi. Why would he deny it if he thinks it's helping him get his agenda through? Don't look now, but Trump's on a roll.
    Yep, that's what I'm afraid of (Trump on a roll). Not exactly how I want to feel with Trump encouraging and pushing for a DACA (DREAMER) amnesty!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast