Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If a picture is worth a thousand words, Check this out

Again if a picture is worth a thousand words. The pictures on this site i found is worth a billion fighting words.

http://deletetheborder.org/

Now this site deletethe border makes me so mad
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

"DONATE water (gallon or more sealed containers) and food (dry goods, canned goods with pop tops, peanut butter) – DROP OFF AT PRESS CONFERENCE OR CARAVAN DEPARTURE POINT (see events and travel schedules below)

WHEN: This Saturday/Sunday, August 6-7 (see events schedule below)"

So they're going to be dropping off water and food? Now we know where to go to dump it all out after they leave it. Sorry I have started to feel that way but I'm sick of it.

I used to consider myself a liberal and still do to a point but this hippy-dippy crap has just gone too far. I believe all people have certain rights like the right to food, water, and medicine however, I believe they have that right in their own country. I've become so apathetic it's scary.

As a female, there are places I dare not walk in my own city of Phoenix, AZ in broad daylight at high noon due to fear of harassment of illegals which I've experienced from time to time from the latino culture more than any other and these ignorant asses want to eliminate our boarders to let more of these 3rd world superstitious and undereducated breeders?!? Why not ask Mexico to absolve their Southern boarders before they spout their idiocy!