Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Criminals Released Not Deported

Just caught this video. Why are we keeping these crime prone illegals around anyway?
    http://wpi.clipsyndicate.com/publish?clip=1036716

I think things are getting better on a lot of different levels, but it's like a leaky boat, once you fix one thing, another two or three pop up needing fixing.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

I think things are getting better on a lot of different levels, but it's like a leaky boat, once you fix one thing, another two or three pop up needing fixing.
    because the bush admin. and their NAU friends don't want it fixed...They are doing their level best...to destroy the America as we have known her...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I heard today that Bush is going to pull thousands of US Border Patrol agents off our borders and ship them to Iraq???!!!

This SOB and his VEEP needed to be impeached 2 years ago.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy,
    I keep praying... for it is way past time to goooooooooooo
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

MW
    Judy wrote:

I heard today that Bush is going to pull thousands of US Border Patrol agents off our borders and ship them to Iraq???!!!
    Unless you've heard something different, that was not what was reported on Lou Dobbs last night.

There is a opportunity for some border patrol agents to volunteer for duty in Iraq (better pay and benefits), but supposedly only 22 or so have volunteered so far. Supposedly some politicians are raising a stink over this.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn