Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Never surrender

Thats interesting what you say, Patriotman, about how we're "negotiating the terms of our surrender." How the battle has already been lost.... Which may be true. Its hard to say where we are at, because we can only see where we're coming from (which is bad) and where we're at (which is still bad) but we can't predict where we're going, so the context of our position is always a little nebulous. Personally I think -- or at least hope -- that we're right now in the process of reversing the disastrous trends of 40 years of liberal social engineering. We're putting the breaks on, slowing the momentum -- so we're still moving in the wrong direction (which is depressing) but at least we're slowing down the speed (which is encouraging). And once we stop this buggy and send the ball rolling in the other direction, its gonna keep rolling and rolling...

Yes, but in another venue could you imagine the Third Reich sitting passively by like we are as a hoard of invaders plundered their nation?
    Yeah, but the thing is the Third Reich was the invaders. They invaded and conquered Europe and almost half of the world. They always had some justification for doing so in claiming that the lands they conquered rightfully belonged to them and how the population of those lands wanted the German's there. Plus the League of Nations answered these acts of hostility with appeasement.

Well you have some similarities here. Mexico is the invaders. There justification for invading is that we stole the southwest from them and Presidunce Jorge Bush and his cronies are playing the role of Neve Chamberlain and the League of Nations by answering Mexico's acts of aggression with appeasement. Only difference is that most of this invasion is an unarmed one.

I agree with what your saying and I keep wondering if we are just prolonging the inevitable. Well the only ones who can beat back the drums of globalism is us. Maybe the reason why we think we won a victory abeit small is that winning a victory on immigration is so rare that I guess we'll take whatever we can get. Now we need to win the war against Bush's amnesty. That will be a major war. Under no certain terms can we allow Jorge Bush to legalize one more illegal alien let alone 20 million. If we don't win this war against Bush's amnesty then our victory with the Real ID act will be all for nothing.

Here's one American who won't surrender to Jorge Bush and his globalist cronies.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dman writes:

Here's one American who won't surrender to Jorge Bush and his globalist cronies.
    Well by now you full well know my feelings on this. And you certainly know I am not about to drop to my knees in front of a foreign national like El Presidente Bush does.

You are correct the war is over amnesty. It is simply mathematical suicide due to chain migration and birth right citizenship.

I guess I am just sick over the fact that this country is losing a war without even fighting one battle. Personally I would rather perish defending the honor of this nation than live in a nation of cowardice that surrendered without a fight.

I hope the optimists out there are right. It would be nice to see the ballot box used to route the enemy in a bloodless war of diplomacy. But failing that I simply want my chance to go down with the ship, rather than have to endure seeing foreign flags flying over the land of the free and home of the brave. And from what I am seeing, they are working to deprive me of my chance to go out with honor.

All the best,

Patriotman

patriotman wrote
    I guess I am just sick over the fact that this country is losing a war without even fighting one battle. Personally I would rather perish defending the honor of this nation than live in a nation of cowardice that surrendered without a fight.

I hope the optimists out there are right. It would be nice to see the ballot box used to route the enemy in a bloodless war of diplomacy. But failing that I simply want my chance to go down with the ship, rather than have to endure seeing foreign flags flying over the land of the free and home of the brave. And from what I am seeing, they are working to deprive me of my chance to go out with honor
    You're not alone! Well said!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123