Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Illegal Alien Open Borders Activist to Lecture Americans in 'Undocumented Citizen' Me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #11
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,660
    He needs to be deported. Immediately. Get this anti-American illegal riff raff out of our country. Who do you think is responsible for "dividing" America? It's not Trump, it's illegal aliens.

    Get them out of here, they have destroyed our economy, busted our budgets, cost US millions of jobs, depressed our wages, reduced our quality, run up our debt, burdened all of our service facilities like schools and hospitals, disrupted our domestic tranquility, and are interfering in our political process while breeding citizens and voters in a nation they aren't even supposed to be in. Tolerance for any of this is grand stupidity and the greatest ignorance ever exposed.

    Get them out of here. Remove them. Stop the talk, start the action to deport every single one of them within the next 2 years. Yes, it's possible. It's actually quite easy if you make an announcement that state and local law enforcement are authorized to assist in the arrests and removals and if they choose to do so, they will not be prosecuted by the federal government for enforcing US immigration law.

    Get them all out of here, so we can be our one nation, one people, one flag nation with domestic tranquility which is an obligation and duty of our government to the people of the United States under the US Constitution.
    Beezer, lorrie and Mayday like this.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  2. #12
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,608
    Jose Vargas should have been deported years ago. We had a long thread on this guy earlier this year. Do an ALIPAC search and you'll find out everything you really don't want to know about this guy.
    Beezer, lorrie and Mayday like this.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  3. #13
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,608
    Beezer and lorrie like this.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  4. #14
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,660
    Wake Up Sessions, read the news, get these loud mouth blood-suckers out of here. That is your job!!
    Beezer and lorrie like this.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  5. #15
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Wake Up Sessions, read the news, get these loud mouth blood-suckers out of here. That is your job!!
    Actually it's not the job of DOJ to enforce immigration law. The enforcement of immigration law belongs to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

    "The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) engages in immigration enforcement actions to prevent unlawful entry into the United States and to apprehend and repatriate aliens who have violated or failed to comply with U.S. immigration laws. Primary responsibility for the enforcement of immigration law within DHS rests with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). CBP enforces immigration laws at and between the ports of entry, ICE is responsible for interior enforcement and for detention and removal operations, and USCIS adjudicates applications and petitions for immigration and naturalization benefits."

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  6. #16
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,660
    Actually, I didn't say anything about enforcing immigration law. We're talking about deportation orders which are handled by the US Department of Justice, Executive Office of Immigration Review, under the responsibility of the Attorney General of the United States.

    Apparently you and some others don't understand that DHS and the President have nothing to do with deportation orders that require a hearing, or those that don't that are appealed, those are all handled through a judicial review process by our dear friend, Jeff Sessions.

    So when you are complaining about low deportation numbers, you are actually complaining about the poor performance of Jeff Sessions at the US Department of Justice.

    Arrests are up thanks to DHS, but deportations of those arrested are down because of DOJ. Sessions is working to hire more immigration prosecutors and immigration judges, but with existing personnel, there has been a decline in deportations when we all would have expected a speeding up of the process and an increase in deportations.

    There may be some explanation for the oddity. Maybe now that everyone watching realizes where the problem is which is not the White House or DHS, and who is actually responsible for it, which is not Trump, something can be done to fix it.

    https://www.justice.gov/eoir
    Last edited by Judy; 12-28-2017 at 02:30 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  7. #17
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Actually, I didn't say anything about enforcing immigration law. We're talking about deportation orders which are handled by the US Department of Justice, Executive Office of Immigration Review, under the responsibility of the Attorney General of the United States.

    Apparently you and some others don't understand that DHS and the President have nothing to do with deportation orders that require a hearing, or those that don't that are appealed, those are all handled through a judicial review process by our dear friend, Jeff Sessions.

    So when you are complaining about low deportation numbers, you are actually complaining about the poor performance of Jeff Sessions at the US Department of Justice.

    Arrests are up thanks to DHS, but deportations of those arrested are down because of DOJ. Sessions is working to hire more immigration prosecutors and immigration judges, but with existing personnel, there has been a decline in deportations when we all would have expected a speeding up of the process and an increase in deportations.

    There may be some explanation for the oddity. Maybe now that everyone watching realizes where the problem is which is not the White House or DHS, and who is actually responsible for it, which is not Trump, something can be done to fix it.

    https://www.justice.gov/eoir
    What you fail to understand is how the chain of accountability works. You have to appear in immigration court before you can be issued an order of deportation. If an illegal is never apprehended, he won't appear in immigration court. If an illegal is apprehended and then released by DHS with a future immigration court date, he or she will seldom show up.

    Bottom line, you have to get to court to be issued a deportation order. The responsibility of apprehending these illegals or holding them until their court date is the responsibility of DHS. The process isn't difficult to understand.

    As for the DOJ, judges are being reassigned to heavier arrest areas and they are hiring more judges. Furthermore, as previous information has shown, Sessions is doing everything he can to expedite the process. Sessions can't be blamed for the policies of DHS.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  8. #18
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,660
    Apparently it's too difficult for you to understand. From the time ICE arrests them, the schedule for deportation is controlled by DOJ, not ICE, not DHS. DHS can't hold them for more than 90 days unless they're a terrorist or a threat to national security, and a DOJ Judge determines that as well. Deportations are down while arrests are up. That means DHS is improving their numbers while DOJ is degrading theirs. Both agencies and departments are under the same catch and release policy called for by President Trump, but DOJ is the one who can't seem to figure out how to abide it by stream-lining their process for deportations. That's where the clog is and so far Jeff Sessions hasn't been able to expedite these procedures. Maybe he's got a big new plan to get the job done next year. We can hope.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  9. #19
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Apparently it's too difficult for you to understand. From the time ICE arrests them, the schedule for deportation is controlled by DOJ, not ICE, not DHS. DHS can't hold them for more than 90 days unless they're a terrorist or a threat to national security, and a DOJ Judge determines that as well. Deportations are down while arrests are up. That means DHS is improving their numbers while DOJ is degrading theirs. Both agencies and departments are under the same catch and release policy called for by President Trump, but DOJ is the one who can't seem to figure out how to abide it by stream-lining their process for deportations. That's where the clog is and so far Jeff Sessions hasn't been able to expedite these procedures. Maybe he's got a big new plan to get the job done next year. We can hope.
    Wow, have you been following the news at all? Deportations are not down because of Jeff Sessions. Supposedly they've been making less apprehensions at the border which is why deportations are down. The Obama administration started the process of counting turnarounds at the border as deportations. No administration before Obama's has done that. Of course you should know that. By the numbers actual deportations of illegals apprehended within the interior have increased over 2016 and Jeff Sessions has been working extremely hard to increase the numbers even further. I think it has already hired around 50 new immigration judges so far and plans on hiring many more. He has also created more policies to expedite the process. I realize you'll say whatever you feel is necessary to take heat of of President Trump, but blaming Jeff Sessions is just wrongheaded and shows a lack of detailed research.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  10. #20
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,660
    So:

    1. border crossings are down thanks to Border Patrol - Good!
    2. arrests of illegal aliens are up thanks to ICE - Good!
    3. deportations of illegal aliens are up thanks to DOJ - Good!

    Thank you, Mr. President. Thank you very very much. Keep up the good work!

    Beezer likes this.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Let's Talk About Open Borders (NYC Lecture Tomorrow Night)
    By Shapka in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2016, 10:12 AM
  2. Germany - OPEN BORDERS ACTIVIST GETS STABBED BY REFUGEES
    By Newmexican in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2015, 04:09 PM
  3. Open-Borders Sociology Prof. Behind New DHS Rule Freeing Illegal Alien Families
    By Jean in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2015, 09:38 PM
  4. Pro illegal alien-Big Business and Open-Borders Strategy
    By cjbl2929 in forum News & Releases from Other Groups
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 02:13 PM
  5. Kansas U: hosts pro-illegal alien/open borders conference
    By legalatina in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 10:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •