Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    And it will be reconciled by the same people who said "trust us, there are WMDs in Iraq", "trust us, we're not spying on Americans," "trust us, there's no risk in turning over port security to the UAE". I'd be a fool to trust these people, with their track record, and especially with stakes so high.
    I can't really say I blame you there, RandallE. It sucks that you've done everything right and gov't incompetence is the only thing standing between you and justice. There should be some protection for people in that 'out of status through no fault of their own' situation. It'll take 4 or 5 years to get all the border-jumpers deported. They should do that FIRST and use that time to clear the backlog of legitimate claims.

RandallE,

I think it is important to separate what is good for the individual Vs. what is good for the entire legal American population.

Would you hold up a bill designed to address the 3 million illegal aliens entering America each year due to personal circumstances?

Your private and personal situation is a fall between the cracks, and yes most people here are supportive.

Please do not take the desire of people here for a crackdown on illegal immigration as a personal affront.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RandallE, ALIPAC is right. We are on your side and hope that things work out to your advantage. It is frustrating sometimes to see the injustices that take place in this country simply because the loudest people, who are often the least deserving, get the most attention.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yes- Alipac is right. with so many men shopping overseas for brides- there should be a warning: Beware! your life will be Hell for years!
    Buy American Brides.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12