Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: "Illegal Aliens"

Quote Originally Posted by DS
    We are all angry, however,

This is just my own feeling - Since when have "illegal immigrants" become "illegal aliens"? I think the terminology is a blatant disgrace to humanity.
    When I think of Immigrants, I think of people who come to our country because they want to be Americans. People who respect our laws, learn English and become a part of our culture.
    The illegals that are here now, and coming in greater numbers all the time do not have that purpose, they do not respect our laws or our country. I think that is why they are seen as Illegal Aliens, in a lot of people's eyes, instead of Illegal Immigrants.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

What terminology would be acceptable to everyone?

I do think 'alien' is the term used by the government and is descriptive rather than hatefilled.

But for those who think we are using hate filled language, we are very kind compared to what those (filled in PC term), use about us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I prefer "illegal alien invader" to most other terms. An immigrant is an invited person. A person that enters my country in violation of law is a hostile. They are an invader. I see no need for us to put lipstick on this pig.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Invader works for me!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

This is just my own feeling - Since when have "illegal immigrants" become "illegal aliens"? I think the terminology is a blatant disgrace to humanity.

"illegal alien invader" Works for me also. All of this PC crap is what got us into this mess in the first place.

I don't have a politically correct bone in my body and never have. I call it as I see it.

Illegal alien invader seems to be the right term.An immigrant is someone who comes into the country legally.

Works for me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can call a purd a purd, but it is still a purd. It still smells like a purd, it still sticks to the end of a stick like a purd and it still steps on like a purd. So why not just call a purd a purd?

The problem isn't that there is any thing wrong with the words, "illegal alien". The illegal aliens would be stinking up any thing you chose to call them.

I am tired of this game of coming up with new clean titles for things or groups. All the things or groups have to do is clean up their act in a way that brings honor back to their title.

Im going with illegal alien INVADER
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Alien would refer to someone who is not from a particular place. It is a term. If I am in France I'm an alien to that country. If I'm legally visiting I'm a legal foreign visitor.

If I cross over the line of being in France legally, I become someone who is not from that country and I am breaking the law in France and I would become illegal.

France does not know enough about me or have any records on me to know who I am and what my intentions might be. I am then a "questionable person on the soil of a sovereign country". I would immediately become an illegal alien. In other words....I have broken their laws (I am illegal) and they do not know who I am. (I am an alien)

Basically it means illegal and unknown. It's a way to put a warning label on a person who is someplace where they are not suppose to be because the government of that country cannot document who I am, what my past hsitory is, and what the purpose is for me to be inside of their country.

An illegal alien can be a tremendous danger to a country.

The 9/11 hijackers were illegal aliens to America.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12