Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    However I would argue that if you have been here for say 10 to 20 years, that you clearly speak English and
    No. Because even if they know English, they refuse to speak it. I have worked with spanish speaking girls who spoke perfect English. When ever I got stuck being alone with them (break room, elevator) they would always jabber in spanish to each other. It wasnt just me, other people complained about it, and how rude they were. They just dont care. They will speak spanish and if we dont like it , tough tamale.
    That has been my experience also. They will speak Spanish in front of you when all parties know how to speak English. It is just plain rude.

Most of the illegals living here now are living with anchor children; if we stopped deporting those with children, hardly any would be deported!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    However I would argue that if you have been here for say 10 to 20 years, that you clearly speak English and
    No. Because even if they know English, they refuse to speak it. I have worked with spanish speaking girls who spoke perfect English. When ever I got stuck being alone with them (break room, elevator) they would always jabber in spanish to each other. It wasnt just me, other people complained about it, and how rude they were. They just dont care. They will speak spanish and if we dont like it , tough tamale.
    That has been my experience also. They will speak Spanish in front of you when all parties know how to speak English. It is just plain rude.
    There are businesses in my town who do not get my business any more because of this!

Banned
    If I run a red light and get pulled over , I"m going to get a ticket

"but officer , I've had a bad day , I've had a bad life, I'm a victim"

do you think he's going to cut me some slack?
    Not likely

No , if they are illegal , they have to go

Run a red light , get a ticket
    sneak in illegally , get deported

Its the law in both cases

Banned

Re: Illegal aliens with children must stay in U.S., says con

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard

Gutierrez is a one-issue politician who demands amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.

This line says it all! He is not working for Americans but for illegal invaders. REMOVE HIM!!

Banned

Re: Illegal aliens with children must stay in U.S., says con

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard

Gutierrez is a one-issue politician who demands amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.

This line says it all! He is not working for Americans but for illegal invaders. REMOVE HIM!!

I agree
    Just try to find a cop to make the arrest
    Or a court to charge him

Banned
    Any idiot lawmaker who thinks that because illegal have a kid here they automatically should get to stay here should be removed for encouraging illegal activities. Illegal means you broke the law..you are a criminal, you need to be punished and that equates to deportation.

There is no difference in his suggestion than there is in offering amnesty to anybody sitting in any of our prisons for any reason. Whenever any parent commits a crime, including murder, the innocent children suffer. Therefore, following his logic, all parents should immediately be released from prison.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I think we should have doctors offices and hospitals become mandatory reporters of women coming in for maternity care that are not citizens. Then when they come in to any doctor for the first time (long before little anchor baby is born) she and hers are deported back to country of origin.

Or, any woman coming in on a legit green card sign a waiver that says she will not have ONE child on U.S. soil while here and if she does, is deported and banned from the U.S. for life.

Though, simply take away the misinterpretation of the 14th Ammendment so there is no draw for these people to be here and expect special treatment for their offsrping.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That would account for probably 9 out of 10 illegals, if not 10 out of 10! Ya know, I'm thinking that a good "spay-neuter" program for two-legged feral dogs is a great idea, more and more.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast