Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I think we should have doctors offices and hospitals become mandatory reporters of women coming in for maternity care that are not citizens. Then when they come in to any doctor for the first time (long before little anchor baby is born) she and hers are deported back to country of origin.

Or, any woman coming in on a legit green card sign a waiver that says she will not have ONE child on U.S. soil while here and if she does, is deported and banned from the U.S. for life.

Though, simply take away the misinterpretation of the 14th Ammendment so there is no draw for these people to be here and expect special treatment for their offsrping.
    So, If my roles were reversed and I was the legal immigrant and my husband the citizen, when I became pregnant I should have been deported? I totally disagree with deporting a legal immigrant who has a child. They have followed our laws and have jumped through huge hoops to be here legally.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    That would account for probably 9 out of 10 illegals, if not 10 out of 10! Ya know, I'm thinking that a good "spay-neuter" program for two-legged feral dogs is a great idea, more and more.....
    now now

You will be accused of genocide for this statement

But I agree

Genecide refers to trying to eliminate ALL of a certain culture or ethnic group...I'm not trying to do that! GOOD Hispanics who wish to be one with the American people I'm not targeting...only the gangbanging, murdering, raping, drug-running, scheming, identity-stealing, low-lifeing, reconquista, la raza ones...the feral dogs. :P

Banned
    Genecide refers to trying to eliminate ALL of a certain culture or ethnic group...I'm not trying to do that! GOOD Hispanics who wish to be one with the American people I'm not targeting...only the gangbanging, murdering, raping, scheming, identity-stealing, low-lifeing, reconquista, la raza ones...the feral dogs. :P
    You have to understand the la raza mindset

To refer to any hispanic illegal is to refer to all hispanics ,

To speak of eliminating some , even the real criminals makes you a racist out to get rid of all of them

Believe me , I know how they spin things

You want me to voluntarily censor myself then?

Banned
    You want me to voluntarily censor myself then?
    No , not at all

Like I said , I agree with your assertions

I don't want to get in more hot water!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    cayla, I guess I should re-state how I meant for this to be understood. Those coming here on work visa's (I suppose the term was used by me generically). Or maybe better stated, we pass legislation which would not allow any child born to those here as "visitors" (there has been a huge problem with women coming here just to have children in order to enable then to be able to come back when it is needed or convenient for the family), and those here on work visa's.

I can agree, someone here legally immigrating (with the intention to remain and become citizens) have paid their dues, those here simply to work, or those coming with the intention to overstay, and/or visit long enough to give birth, and the leave, those children should be citizens of the same nation their parents hold loyalty to.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123