Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

here is where I found it before. Just a tiny mention. It needs more exposure

quote="BlueCollarBlonde"]
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother
    http://kpbs.org/news/local;id=9979

San Diego Police officials say they detained eight undocumented immigrants today after the suspects allegedly stole emergency supplies for evacuees at Qualcomm Stadium. KPBS reporter Amita Sharma has more.

Authorities say evacuees at Qualcomm Stadium told police they noticed a group of people loading supplies onto a truck and driving away. San Diego Police Spokeswoman Monica Munoz says witnesses saw the group return three times to pick up supplies.

Munoz: What they were doing was taking those supplies and selling them so what we did was detain those individuals and spoke to them and they told us they were undocumented and what exactly they were doing so we turned them over to the Border Patrol.

Munoz says four of the eight people taken into custody were released. She said she did not know where the group resold the items, nor to whom.
    This is being added to the IAATS (Illegal Alien Activity Tracking System) located at illegal.globalincidentmap.com. Anyone who comes across articles like this or other crimes by illegals please submit the article link to IAATSTips@comcast.net.

Keeping the IAATS filled with current criminal activities and other related issues surrounding illegal immigration is another outlet we all have to make it clear something needs to be done, there is a significant impact and toll on the lives of every LEGAL citizen in this great country of ours, and we are not going to sit quietly by any longer and allow it all to continue unfettered.

Thank you!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-quote-509526.html
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I wonder how often it is updated?

You know and I know that there are many more incidents that aren't showing there but at least we're seeing ones we didn't know about.
    There is a way you can submit stories to the system for inclusion and tracking. Look on the home page for the link.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe we need a sticky or something here to steer folks to their tracking site? I decided to feature them on the home page of the new NC Voice site to give them more exposure. Check it out at www.ncvoice.info While you're there, check out the other site features. It's only been active a little over a day so you're actually among our first guests! Be sure and scroll over the bulldog !

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Maybe we need a sticky or something here to steer folks to their tracking site? I decided to feature them on the home page of the new NC Voice site to give them more exposure. Check it out at www.ncvoice.info While you're there, check out the other site features. It's only been active a little over a day so you're actually among our first guests! Be sure and scroll over the bulldog !
    Great website. I'm bookmarking you and will be a frequent visitor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well in November or 2008 you probably will have a new member, my daughter will then be 18 and is planning on attending college in NC
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cayla,
    If she is attending UNC or Duke let me know. They are both close geographically and we have some GREAT folks in close proximity to those campuses who wold be glad to assist her integration into the community. (We can also keep a watchful eye on her for ya if need be )

cayla,
    If she is attending UNC or Duke let me know. They are both close geographically and we have some GREAT folks in close proximity to those campuses who wold be glad to assist her integration into the community. (We can also keep a watchful eye on her for ya if need be )
    I know she is applying to both. Her dad lives in a small town in western NC. The idiot to whom I was formerly married is a HUGE Bush fan and thinks I am nuts when I talk about Illegals literally wanting to take over the country.

My daughter is pretty smart and sees through the spin. I just hope she remains far more into soccer than she is boys for just a little longer . She is trying for a soccer scholarship.

Re: Illegal Aliens Tracking System

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Illegal Aliens Tracking System

http://illegal.globalincidentmap.com/home.php
    Wow. This is an interesting site. Thanks for posting it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12