Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal aliens trying to take Tancredo's commercial off air

http://www.immigrantslist.org/page/s/tancredopetition

These people have no understanding or reverence for free speech in America. They are nothing but mob rule mentality. It is no wonder that the countries they flee are failing to provide a decent quality of life for citizens since they lack the fundamental building blocks of American civilization.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's the second paragraph from the link above:

In making the unverifiable claim that "Islamic Terrorists" have snuck into the United States across our Southern border, Tancredo is doing something analogous to yelling fire in a crowded theatre. This sort of fear mongering is harmful to American citizens and immigrants alike
    'Snuck'? - Uh-hum, I believe the correct word is sneaked.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like his commercial--it's honest, direct, and is a real possibility.
    I didn't see a latio face in it......so why are they so paranoid about it--too close to the truth?
    He stated Islamic terrorists crossiing the southern border.

"For an American citizen to vote as a German-American, an Irish-American, or an English-American, is to be a traitor to American institutions; and those hyphenated Americans who terrorize American politicians by threats of the foreign vote are engaged in treason to the American Republic." -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1915.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

I sent them a blistering email!!!!

info@immigrantslist.org

phone 202.939.8644
    fax 202.483.6801

Maybe an online petition can be created in support of the commercial??

They only have 1021 signatures!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Thanks for the information and the links.

I sent them an e-mail and let them know how I feel about them; that I like Tom Tancredo and I want to see his ads and hear his opinions, etc.
    Liberals are a threat to our freedom and security. This is still a free country and if they don't like it LEAVE.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Here's the second paragraph from the link above:

In making the unverifiable claim that "Islamic Terrorists" have snuck into the United States across our Southern border, Tancredo is doing something analogous to yelling fire in a crowded theatre. This sort of fear mongering is harmful to American citizens and immigrants alike
    'Snuck'? - Uh-hum, I believe the correct word is sneaked.
    It's irrelevant, his entire premise is wrong.

Terrorists HAVE come into this country via Mexico.

Adnan Shukrijumah anyone?

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Make up a fake mail address, use your favorite reconquista name, Add a bunch of positive comments in the box and send. I sent a few from Bill and Hillary Clinton
    Life is a ***** dont vote for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-A
    Make up a fake mail address, use your favorite reconquista name, Add a bunch of positive comments in the box and send. I sent a few from Bill and Hillary Clinton
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I had heard this on another pro-illegals forum. In their own forum according to them anyone who speaks out against illegal aliens is spewing hate speech. Of course all they do in there is spew hate speech against White people or anyone who wants our immigration laws enforced and the illegals removed from our country. I think most in here know what forum I am talking about includling Mr. Gheen. They are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. They also have been trying to boycott Lou Dobbs. Now Lou is in an even better time slot, lol. These people have no power and losing their little battles left and right so they are getting more frustrated and desperate all the time. Good! Real Americans are winning!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast