Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Pilgrinno, could you provide a link to your story?

Sure April.... It's everywhere on the net, but I found it on this link here: http://www.topix.net/world/mexico/2007/ ... t#comments

Nobody that I know hates illegal immigrants or say that none of them are good.We just understand that if we do not have orderly immigration that the world population by sure numbers would overrun us and make the country where no one could have enough or make a decent living.A few years ago ,my son was invited to a birthday party at a out door park.This family did not have very much and probably saved and sacrificed so thier kids could have a party like the ones they had been invited to other times before.Whne the party began about 25 kids whose parents could speak no english came up and wanted to eat cake,etc.Now no one wanted to tell these kids they could not participate but if they did there would be nothing for kids invited to the party.It was a bad moment ,but for the sake of our own kids we could not let them in.

No bad deed goes unpunished? So you think he is a hero and should be rewarded with the object of his bad deed? Let his homeland reward him. We don't have to.

Receive citizenship because he did something humane during the commission of illegal entry?

Give him a trophy, take his picture, give him a check, pat him on the back side and turn him over to BP. He gets rewarded and we get justice.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No way. Have you forgotten how the McCain-Kennedy bill and the dream act kept getting crushed? There are enough people that are pissed off about the injustices committed against American citizens and legal residents. This is far from over. Let me also mention that this week that Congress has been in action to stop illegals from getting the tax rebates. And that's because of our work, so don't give up hope

No offense, but it doesn't seem like you have your facts entirely together. Huckabee is still very much in the race. Too many candidates split up the no-amnesty vote. It's that simple. Yesterday's races were very close for the most part, McCain did not win by a strong margin. If votes for all the people that voted for Huckabee and Romney were combined, they would be a far greater number than the votes McCain got. So if there had been only one choice for conservatives besides McCain, McCain would not have done so well.

Really? Looks like they did already, when they let tancredo, huckabee, etc, etc, etc... let go, don't you think so?

Finally, Dixie: I missed you so much.... But hey, how about the good deed? How about those people that although of being illegal in the country, pay all their taxes, pay their bills, never colected any welfare and never got envolved in trouble. Are they good or bad deeds?

I posted the article not to refute the OP's story. Rather, as a reminder that there are usually 'at least' two sides to every story.

Regardless, the issue is the willful violation of our immigration laws, and a total mockery of the rule of law -- NOT a dispute over the benevolence of illegal aliens.

April
    Maybe you heard about Dani? This is a much more typical story and happens frequently all around the USA. The crimes illegal aliens perpetrate against Americans is an endless list.

From KGW.com Staff, The Dallas Morning News and Associted Press

MILWAUKIE, Ore. - Two suspects charged with aggravated murder in the killing of a Texas teen admitted they came to the United States illegally.

Police said 15-year-old Dani Countryman was trying to fight off Alejandro Rivera Gamboa and his cousin, 23-year-old cousin Gilberto Javier Rivera Gamboa when they strangled her at a Milwaukie apartment in late July.

Gilberto Javier Rivera Gamboa was arrested Monday on aggravated murder charges at the Balboa apartment complex where he lives just a few doors from where Countryman was discovered.

The two also faced an immigration hearing after the murder investigation was complete. According to immigration officials, both of the suspects admitted to entering the country illegally six months ago.
    Court records showed Alejandro admitted to stepping on the girl and holding her down and that the two tried to sexually assault her.

More: Countryman surprised her attackers by fighting back

"She was only 5 foot and 95 pounds," said 20-year-old Ashley Countryman, the half-sister who found Dani's body the morning after a going-away party. "I don't think they were expecting such a fight out of her."

Ashley said she can't get the image of her half-sister's lifeless body out of her head.

"I mean it was just a harmless night that went terribly, terribly wrong," she said.

Ashley thinks there was only a small window of opportunity for the attack. She said she last spoke with her half sister about 5 a.m. that day. Three hours later, she found Dani dead.

"They had to have been planning this, at least had the idea in their head... it's just random... I mean, this is the first time they'd ever met her," she said.

According to Ashley, the two men had been outside an adjacent apartment and at one point gave Dani a beer. They were vulgar toward other women, witnesses said, but never got physical with Dani, at least not from what Ashely could see.

"You know, I remember them flirting with her, but it wasn't a big thing, you know," Ashley Countryman said.

Clackamas County investigators said Countryman scratched the men who killed her, providing valuable DNA evidence under her fingernails that led to two arrests, according to the Dallas Morning News.

Forensic scientists from Oregon State Police said a shoe seized from one of the suspects, Alejandro, 24, had blood on it. The pattern of the shoe was also consistent with the imprint on Countryman's chest, according to investigators.

"They've taken her life, why should they be alive?" Countryman's great-uncle Carl Barton said. "I have no sympathy for people like that."

On July 27, the sisters attended a party at an apartment complex in the Portland suburb of Milwaukie. Then, they spent the night in separate apartments, and Ashley found Dani's body under a blanket when she went to get her in the morning.

Ashley Countryman said other guests were sleeping in the room where she found Dani. And the couple who lived there with their two toddlers were asleep elsewhere in the apartment.

Countryman, from Kaufman, Texas, was from a troubled home and struggled with drugs, according to family members.

More: Victim was having rough year with father in jail

"It is very satisfying for the sheriff's office to announce the arrest of these murder suspects, which will hopefully bring a modicum of relief to the community, the victim's family and friends," said Detective Jim Strovink, a spokesman for the sheriff's office.

Some neighbors described the apartment building as a trouble spot.

Background: 55 police calls to apartment complex

The two suspects were arraignmed on Tuesday. If convicted, both men could face the death penalty.

If the case goes to trial, there's no guarantee they'll be deported after that. Officials said the criminal process takes precedence.
    http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/oregon/st ... b1137.html

Finally, Dixie: I missed you so much....
    My deeds are always good because I have a conscience and don’t lie to take things that don’t belong to me.

Pilgrinno,

Why don't you tell everyone who you are or do I need to post a picture of you?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Minuteman Civil Defense Corps has saved the lives of almost 400 illegal immigrants who were lost, in the desert over the last 5 years. How many lives of American citizens have illegal aliens saved? Not many, if any. Illegal aliens, though, have claimed the lives of over 50,000 American citizens since 9/11/2001 through murder or drunk driving. La Raza will never acknowlege the Minutemen saving illegal entrants lives. They are much more in their element demonizing a group of American citizens who stood up for border control long before the government paid any half-hearted attention to it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast