I know it will erased in a few minutes, since alipac and other organizations either pro or against illegal immigrants only allow posts that suport their ideas, even when their not sure if the facts are true or not. Anyway, even if one or two people read it there will be at least one or two that will see that illegals are human beings like everybody else, that deserve rrespect and dignity.

Cordova Soberanes was near 45-year-old Arizona resident Dawn Alice Tomko and her 9-year-old son, Christopher, when they needed him the most. Tomko and her son were camping on Thanksgiving Day. As she was driving on a U.S. Forest Service road in a remote area north of the Mexican border, she lost control of her van and landed 300 feet from the road.

She was trapped in her vehicle and died a few hours later. Christopher was not seriously injured and was able to get out of the van and walked away from the crash in search for help.

This is when Cordova Soberanes, a 26-year-old Mexican illegal immigrant, found Christopher. Cordova Soberanes, a bricklayer from Magdalena de Kino, Mexico, was two days into his walk and about 50 miles from Tucson, Ariz., when he saw Christopher with scrapes on his leg and dressed in shorts despite the desert cold.

At this time, Cordova Soberanes had to make a very important decision, to think about himself and continue his lengthy walk into the U.S. or save the life of a child he did not know, and know if found he would lose what he had so far achieved and be deported to Mexico.

Well, let’s see, he is an illegal immigrant, a criminal, so he would obviously care less for the boy and continue on his way, right? Wrong!

Cordova Soberanes’ actions show that illegal immigrants are human, have a heart, care for others, and could show a few things to some people in our country about having a heart and putting others before themselves.

Cordova Soberanes told authorities he never thought of leaving the child after the boy took him to the edge of a canyon and showed him the accident site.

“I am a father of four children. For that, I stayed,â€