Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Forced out of my trade

I am a concrete finisher in Charlotte NC. I have 15 years experience. I went from earning$17 an hour with plenty of overtime to being laid off buy a company that kept 5 undocumented workers. I saw them hand them cash on pay days. While the 2 other Americans and myself were given payroll checks with taxes taken out When work slowed down they stopped calling us and I drove by one of the job sites and the "illegals" wee working. When I called the owner I was threatened. He also tried to block our unemployment. I contacted every one From the Mayor to other elected officials. The only one I heard from was the out going Gov. There are many large projects being built in Charlotte. Including the NASCAR hall of fame, Just driving by you can see hundreds of undocumented workers, These companys are never hiring,,, things need to change. I will make this my life calling if need be. I am glad I found this sight

It makes me seriously wonder if our govt. is actually that stupid or are they really that uncaring about the american people that they cant see whats happening.Is a vote worth the economy of the US?Is allowing illegal s that have been proven to bring with them a massive crime increase,seriously poor work ethics and poor quality?Do they not see the money these illegals are making LEAVING the uS by way of newly formed Mexican money tranfer companies and western union?
    It baffles me when the amount of americans it takes to get voted into office can be convienced the person they are voting for will in fact work for them when thier record shows they havent and wont? Or are there enough illegals getting to vote that they are making it into office?
    I think about these things and tell ya I am seriously worried about this country and am glad I wont be here much longer.Because the hispanics are taking over,along with every other 3rd world country that our politicians have open our borders to just to get thier vote.
    I left texas because it is now a mexican state,america has lost it and guess what,now they have taken over this part of the country as well.
    When will this end?Will it ever end?????
    I have been unemployed for 2 yrs now,but the illegals are building houses and all the jobs I have done all my life are now being done,(very poorly I might add) by Meixcans.
    I am sincerly glad I found this site because it is going to take people coming together on sites like this,and raising enough hell our senators and congressman will have to start listening and make the changes we need.
    Good luck all,and just remeber,we kicked them out once,we can do it again!

Welcome to alipac recross1 glad to have you with us.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by recross1
    It makes me seriously wonder if our govt. is actually that stupid or are they really that uncaring about the american people that they cant see whats happening.Is a vote worth the economy of the US?Is allowing illegal s that have been proven to bring with them a massive crime increase,seriously poor work ethics and poor quality?Do they not see the money these illegals are making LEAVING the uS by way of newly formed Mexican money tranfer companies and western union?
    It baffles me when the amount of americans it takes to get voted into office can be convienced the person they are voting for will in fact work for them when thier record shows they havent and wont? Or are there enough illegals getting to vote that they are making it into office?
    I think about these things and tell ya I am seriously worried about this country and am glad I wont be here much longer.Because the hispanics are taking over,along with every other 3rd world country that our politicians have open our borders to just to get thier vote.
    I left texas because it is now a mexican state,america has lost it and guess what,now they have taken over this part of the country as well.
    When will this end?Will it ever end?????
    I have been unemployed for 2 yrs now,but the illegals are building houses and all the jobs I have done all my life are now being done,(very poorly I might add) by Meixcans.
    I am sincerly glad I found this site because it is going to take people coming together on sites like this,and raising enough hell our senators and congressman will have to start listening and make the changes we need.
    Good luck all,and just remeber,we kicked them out once,we can do it again!
    Welcome recross1! I live in Fort Worth, Texas and I know what you mean. If I might ask, where did you move to? IS the illegal alien situation better where you are now? I have been wanting to pack up an move, but just by reading news stories and posts from all over the country, it looks like they are everywhere.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Re: Forced out of my trade

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    I am a concrete finisher in Charlotte NC. I have 15 years experience. I went from earning$17 an hour with plenty of overtime to being laid off buy a company that kept 5 undocumented workers. I saw them hand them cash on pay days. While the 2 other Americans and myself were given payroll checks with taxes taken out When work slowed down they stopped calling us and I drove by one of the job sites and the "illegals" wee working. When I called the owner I was threatened. He also tried to block our unemployment. I contacted every one From the Mayor to other elected officials. The only one I heard from was the out going Gov. There are many large projects being built in Charlotte. Including the NASCAR hall of fame, Just driving by you can see hundreds of undocumented workers, These companys are never hiring,,, things need to change. I will make this my life calling if need be. I am glad I found this sight
    Welcome to ALIPAC luke and recross1

Luke, I hear these stories from my son who works in the trades in NC and SC. He's a journeyman so they don't threaten his job. But this doesn't temper his frustration with it. He said they are all over in drywalling, painting, and concrete especially. He's even seen them with electrical companies. He said when people complain they're told if they make waves they're out. My son has had trouble on occasions with illegals trying to steal his tools. And let me tell ya, that does NOT go over well. He expects to be working at the Nascar Hall of Fame soon so I'm sure I'll get regular reports. Since you were laid off and can't be threatened with losing your job now maybe reporting what you've seen and which companies were involved via the ICE tip line would be the thing to do?

Welcome recross1.

Stay tuned to alipac. Sign up for the email alerts -upper left. There is much to do the next couple of months and we need all the help we can get.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

welcome to ALIPAC luke
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Of course they do.
    Meat packing companies that were raided, the illegal aliens were replaced with American workers.
    Afro-Americans who were rebuilding New Orleans were replaced by illegal aliens.
    The majority of consturction workers were illegal aliens and they are the only people that are doing construction work that is still going on. I see many private industries that are still hiring illegal alien here is Reno.
    I know an auto salesman who lost this job because cars were not selling but the lot boy who cannot speak English is still washing and moving cars around and collection a check each week.
    They take jobs and lower wages and the money they earn is not going back into the economy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12