Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So, I guess that unless you are all of Native American descendance, you don’t have the right to discriminate against any legal or illegal alien.
    Does that apply to our laws concerning property rights as well?

I guess the next time someone trespasses on my land I won't stop them because the land is not really mine since Indians lived on it long ago.
    And since someone used to own my house, then I guess I have no right to stop any of their family members from moving in if they want to right?

Gee, thanks for opening my eyes up. I did not know that we suddenly lost our ability to control who can and cannot enter our nation in just the last few years because we suddenly discovered we have no rights.

Your entire opinion is based on a completely false view of our laws and our rights.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

oh really?

Would you then inform me how, because I would really like to start making use of it. Everything I said is well verified, by my own personal experience. There are people who love this country more than many of its citizens, and I happen to be one. That's why I care. And, don't get aggravated, as I mentioned before, it’s just MY opinion. I made a suggestion, you may take it or leave it, I don’t care. Your personal opinion won’t make a change in the immigration regulations. Have a good night; I’m off to sleep, with a clear conscience. Can you do the same after criticizing, stereotyping and judging people without knowing their circumstances?

Well, just before I leave.
    I guess the next time someone trespasses on my land I won't stop them because the land is not really mine since Indians lived on it long ago.
    And since someone used to own my house, then I guess I have no right to stop any of their family members from moving in if they want to right?
    I never said it should apply the same way, but when talking about territory as in a country's borders, immigrants are now doing the sambe thing your ancestors did before. That places you in the same place. Night, night.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    [quote="nick18"]Hello everyone, I'm Nick and I just signed up to this forum to share my point of view. I guess that since you are all so proud to be Americans, you will respect my freedom of speech, and whether you agree or not with it, you will just accept it.
    NOTE: When I refer to “youâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nick,
    What Brian is saying is correct. For example, I would not be allowed to call you a moronic troll because that would be name calling and it is not allowed.

I can tell you though and it is a matter of fact, that what happened several hundred years ago is History. What we have now is a nation of laws. We have here what has been known as the United States of America. If you want the same rights as an American, then you must first become an American Legally. Not by sneaking into the country. How many nations allow people to sneak across their borders? It is time to put an end to ILLEGL ALLIENS crossing into our country ILLEGALLY.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

[For example, I would not be allowed to call you a moronic troll because that would be name calling and it is not allowed. [/size]
    Yes- I agree with you there- I also would not call Nick a Moronic troll.....

Banned
    Nick,

Here is the Pledge of allegiance....

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Notice if you will, 'and to the Republic for which it stands'. That basically means it applies to the folks who LEGALLY reside in said Republic. If an alien wishes to reside in a Republic such as this, they should work to change their own form of government from WITHIN. If they wish to reside in THIS Republic, they should follow the laws of this Republic to do so.

If you violate forum rules your post may be removed and account banned.
    Thank you for letting me know that, but I didn't violate any rule as far as I am concern, and I am not planning to do so. I try to be as courteous as possible when expressing my opinion.
    Also no one has to accept or agree with whatever you say on the forum
    By that I did not meant you have to share my opinion, but that you have to accept that there are people with different point of views in a civilized manner.
    Even though I do not agree with your posts and point of view with illegal immigration I will still say welcome to Alipac.
    See? That is the attitude that I was aiming for. Thank you very much.

Now, as I was going through the www.cosaonline.org forum, I found an answer by a member of this forum, his/her nickname is Alipac, and he said this:

From what I have seen here, there are many of you that clearly value US citizenship and have great respect for our laws, citizens, and culture.

For those of you that value the same things we value, I wish there was a way for us to get you legal status without sending a green light to millions of other future illegal aliens.
    I think it is a huge step that someone who so strongly opposes to illegal immigration understands that there are situations and circumstances. You want to make illegal aliens seem as criminal for breaking the immigration laws, but many of us were brought here when we were really young. I believe that no one should be punished for breaking a law while being 12 years old. What understanding could a 12 years-old kid possibly have about immigration laws? In Florida, if a 12 years-old kid rapes another kid, he is not processed, he's not expelled from his school, no one else can find out what happened, and he is not even forced to go to therapy. This is like this, because lawmakers, at least in Florida, believe that a 12 years-old has no ability to understand he/she is breaking the law.
    Once again, thank you for your time and I hope you all stop stereotyping and generalizing about all of us, for I don't think it's fair. Have a nice day.

Well, I'm glad either of you would call me such thing becaus I WOULD NOT call you that either.
    Not by sneaking into the country. How many nations allow people to sneak across their borders? It is time to put an end to ILLEGL ALLIENS crossing into our country ILLEGALLY.
    There are many aliens, like myself, who come to this country legally, but go out of status. I didn't sneak accross any borders, I came here in a place through an ariport. And I am not saying the US should allowed everyone in the world who wishes to come here to do so, but there are people who would benefit themselves and the coutnry if they were given legal status, many cases are extremely different yet they place immigrants in the same position. Some earn the right to be granted legal status, some don't. What I'm trying to say is that general rules sould be abolished, and instead more specific ones should be enacted, such as the DREAM Act. Once again, have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Nick,

Here is the Pledge of allegiance....

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Notice if you will, 'and to the Republic for which it stands'. That basically means it applies to the folks who LEGALLY reside in said Republic. If an alien wishes to reside in a Republic such as this, they should work to change their own form of government from WITHIN. If they wish to reside in THIS Republic, they should follow the laws of this Republic to do so.
    Well, thank you for taking the time to type it, but I pledge allegiance to this country every single day at school, so I sort of know it already.
    Anyhow, I think your interpretation of it is totally off. What the Pledge of Allegiance means to me is:
    I promise loyalty to the flag and to the Republic for which the flag stands, which would be to the American flag, and the republic for which this flag stands is the US, it “appliesâ€

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast